* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kennypowers said:

2012 called. It wants its vagina back. 

Damn.

Gonna have to get the windex for my computer screen.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I’m not talking on the long ball you’re referring too, I’m talking about the play to the right side of the field that flash short armed 

Oh. I don't know then. That long one was a td

7 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

The Oline didn't throw that pick. He's got to play better.

Please tell me who was open for him to throw to. O-lineman couldn’t even do a good job of holding on that play

I’m so glad I was at a wedding all night. Just looked at the score and the stats and that’s all I needed to see. I’m sure it’s poor O line play and no spark on offense. Well bye Gus, you’re now 2-7 against one of our rivals. 

Other than trying to get our 300lb TE killed down the sideline, where are the TE passes we've heard about? I'm a bit surprised how little we try to establish run in Morris Offense.  I know he has a more complex passing game, but we are throwing 70%of the time. Need more balance going forward. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Anyone want to defend Gus? Remember he's supposed to be an offense minded coach.

I think the word is "Guru"

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Anyone want to defend Gus? Remember he's supposed to be an offense minded coach.

Oh, come on. You can’t expect a coach in his 8th season to have a consistent program....

Just now, jluvah said:

Please tell me who was open for him to throw to. O-lineman couldn’t even do a good job of holding on that play

Seth Williams and flash were open for td's

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Oh. I don't know then. That long one was a td

The long one was a bo miss, 100%, the play to the right side that would’ve been a first down in the redzone was a flash short arm 

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

I’m so glad I was at a wedding all night. Just looked at the score and the stats and that’s all I needed to see. I’m sure it’s poor O line play and no spark on offense. Well bye Gus, you’re now 2-7 against one of our rivals. 

It really hasn’t been as close of a game as it seems.

Archived