* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

The long one was a bo miss, 100%, the play to the right side that would’ve been a first down in the redzone was a flash short arm 

Ok

Shut the **** up about Bo. You clowns who jump to QB blaming are the reason we still tolerate Gus. It's always someone else's fault or a personnel issue or blah blah blah.

Gus is an okay to sometimes above average coach. He's just not a cut throat locked in great coach. 

No touchdowns so far speaks volumes to how much he provides.

Look not picking on Bo but as I said last year Bo is just not a good leader. He doesn’t do well firing up his guys. To be a winner you got to have a leader on the field we don’t have one on either side. Britt is not a leader/ motivater either

I’m just ready for football season to be over. I rarely enjoy it, but I’m like an addict. I just keep freaking coming back.

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Gus and the Bo Nix club ran him out of here. Sad!

The score would be exactly the same. Lots of receivers being hit right in the hands and dropping it. He's screwing up too yes but this is a wholistic failure.

Tank is the only dude on offense playing right. Maybe Peguess.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The long one was a bo miss, 100%, the play to the right side that would’ve been a first down in the redzone was a flash short arm 

Lol @cole256 as petty as ever, misunderstand my post then facepalm, typical 

Owen Pappoe has been non-existent tonight. Tutt. Truesdel. Newkirk. Insert pretty much most names here. A pathetic embarrassment of a D performance tonight. Totally manhandled. 

Just now, jluvah said:

Right👌

Yes I know. I can give you time stamps after the game, you must have been typing and missed it

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Owen Pappoe has been non-existent tonight. Tutt. Truesdel. Newkirk. Insert pretty much most names here. A pathetic embarrassment of a D performance tonight. Totally manhandled. 

Big Cat doesn’t exist anymore apparently. 

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Look not picking on Bo but as I said last year Bo is just not a good leader. He doesn’t do well firing up his guys. To be a winner you got to have a leader on the field we don’t have one on either side. Britt is not a leader/ motivater either

He can't fix the fact that almost half the SEC teams out recruit us and a good number out coach us. The OL could have all the fire in the world they flat out suck.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Lol @cole256 as petty as ever, misunderstand my post then facepalm, typical 

Here you go again you get hurt by emojis. I face palm you AFTER you did me but you want to post about it. Go find somebody else to play with

1 minute ago, countoff said:

GA is a better team. They are a better program. The question is why. 

THIS

Gus is an okay to sometimes above average coach. He's just not a cut throat locked in great coach. 

Are you serious Clark?

Archived