* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

Lol As long as Gus’ has been here, when has a player ever been sat down for underperforming. 

Don’t you guys pay attention? We only take guys out when they play well

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we capable of scoring 10 points in a quarter, while holding them to zero? I say either sit Bo and rn the ball....or take Seth out where Bo is forced to look at someone else. MY GOD

It is time to let Nix sit down and eat some humble pie. You know about 90% of the time he is going to Seth on must convert plays and Horn has good coaching and he is jumping the route. 

1 minute ago, jmcrosson said:

We deserve to lose this game. 

I disagree in this case. We have 2 players costing us, Nix and Seth Give other players a shot.

Time to bench Bo for at least a series. See if Loy can get something going. He's a grad transfer and can probably at least manage the game better than Bo right now. Auburn just too busy jawing and pointing fingers right now. 

Stop throwing to Seth. All of his interceptions have been trying to target Seth. Just stop. It's not happening today.

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

I actually think he did.  Wouldn't have mattered anyway.  If he goes 100% on it, the Bo praisers here still blame him.  Go to the league, Seth.  Get your bread

He's overrated by Auburn fans. This is not good film for him

This is starting to feel like the start of another 2012. Teammates arguing with each other, players more interested in running their mouths, giving up on plays. And losing to teams that have way less talent.

Just now, wde1968 said:

Good old Bo being Bo. 

Also a lack of development and coaching on Gus's part!

3 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

I actually think he did.  Wouldn't have mattered anyway.  If he goes 100% on it, the Bo praisers here still blame him.  Go to the league, Seth.  Get your bread

People are blaming one and not the other. Its both. Seth bailing on routes will not get him anywhere in the league.

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Exactly and after Bo leaves HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY another Nix for 3-4 years.

Archived