Auburn vs Mississippi State postponed

PigskinPat

4 hours ago, Viper said:

The question was after a DOUBLE bye.

Minus a bowl game, I don't ever recall one.

Perhaps during WWII? @augolf1716should have vivid memories.

His memories are failing him. But he was there, no doubt

ANOTHER week without seeing Tank play?!??!?!?!? NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got damn I freaking hate this!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dfsdfs.gif

dgfdgf.gif

rewrew.gif

46 minutes ago, DAG said:

The one who realizes he is here for more than entertainment usage. People laugh but this is a way out for a lot of these young men. The only time most of them have had the opportunity to have a quality education. Things like this isn’t a joke , especially during the times we are going through now. Another reason why I wish these guys would get paid because some folks think this is just a game when for most this is their last life.

The APR of the team has been pretty good and remains steady fr what I remember reading. I think the players take it pretty serious for the most part. I did laugh at Zeek's post because of the image it created when I read it. I mean, studying probably wasn't their first thought but I think we have some pretty responsible young men on this team. That's been a trait of Gus's teams. By and large he recruits good kids. We all pull for these guys. Education is much more of an accomplishment than playing a game. There have been some real dummies that have made the league. 

7 hours ago, gr82be said:

The APR of the team has been pretty good and remains steady fr what I remember reading. I think the players take it pretty serious for the most part. I did laugh at Zeek's post because of the image it created when I read it. I mean, studying probably wasn't their first thought but I think we have some pretty responsible young men on this team. That's been a trait of Gus's teams. By and large he recruits good kids. We all pull for these guys. Education is much more of an accomplishment than playing a game. There have been some real dummies that have made the league. 

Well I just want people to not make assumptions. Maybe in the past I would’ve been that way but after meeting with some of the UW players in my practice and hearing how stress they are with COVID, health, social injustice  AND school, I try to be a little more sensitive. 

7 hours ago, DAG said:

Well I just want people to not make assumptions. Maybe in the past I would’ve been that way but after meeting with some of the UW players in my practice and hearing how stress they are with COVID, health, social injustice  AND school, I try to be a little more sensitive. 

I think about this a lot with all the transfer conversations. Real people, real lives. 

Sounds like Auburn would be hurting if the game was played this week as well.  9 players and 3 coaches tested positive if I read it correctly.  Hopefully they will be back for UT.

8 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Sounds like Auburn would be hurting if the game was played this week as well.  9 players and 3 coaches tested positive if I read it correctly.  Hopefully they will be back for UT.

14 day mandatory quarantine, regardless of negative tests.  Reported that the positive results were all during the bye week, so I assume that 14 day started last week?

7 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

14 day mandatory quarantine, regardless of negative tests.  Reported that the positive results were all during the bye week, so I assume that 14 day started last week?

If not, we could have problems...

e,s

I bet MSU will be a tougher team to face the Tigers since they have more to get ready. Leach will have more then enough time to come up with something that's way out there.

Archived