Sharife Cooper Eligibility Concerns?

Win4AU

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If we can get him in game shape by SEC play...I mean we can do some great things 

Aside from UT, Arky, and Missouri, I feel like we’re up there with the rest. Finishing as a 4 seed (in spirit), isn’t entirely impossible

Don't think we are playing in the SEC Tourney

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If we can get him in game shape by SEC play...I mean we can do some great things 

Aside from UT, Arky, and Missouri, I feel like we’re up there with the rest. Finishing as a 4 seed (in spirit), isn’t entirely impossible

A spirit seed. I like that.

Going to ask a sincere question here.  Pardon my lack of paying attention.  I'm an old man who doesn't always catch everything posted.  Our post season ban includes the SEC Tournament?

1 hour ago, saminbama said:

Going to ask a sincere question here.  Pardon my lack of paying attention.  I'm an old man who doesn't always catch everything posted.  Our post season ban includes the SEC Tournament?

Yes, it was postseason play, any and all.

My gma says it after every game, the one thing she wishes she could see less of is the sloppy passes. Other than Cambridge not being able to hit the side of an aubarn, the one thing we need to improve on O is playmaking

I don't see top tier team right now regardless, but in such a down year overall, we've found a way to look better than teams with a handful of 5 *s! 

Should I assume there have been no new updates or insider info/educated speculation?

6 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

FREE Sharife! Come on NCAA, give the kid a chance to play. 

For real.  We've already said we wouldn't play postseason for the other issue, so him playing won't help us with postseason. 

16 hours ago, CT Tiger said:

Should I assume there have been no new updates or insider info/educated speculation?

@CT TigerCorrect. Not sure anyone expected the NCAA to work over Christmas break. There’s more optimism that he will be cleared but that was posted before the break.

FWIW JGT posted that Cooper will not play today vs A&M but he does expect some kind of movement before the Ole Miss game. And an insider followed up by saying it’s looking good.

34 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FWIW JGT posted that Cooper will not play today vs A&M but he does expect some kind of movement before the Ole Miss game. And an insider followed up by saying it’s looking good.

Great to hear.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Best AU news of the year, so far!

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

damn near cried reading this lowkey. 

15 hours ago, ellitor said:

AYEEE!!! Hope it happens. Pardon my ignorance, but who is JGT?

10 hours ago, AUbehemoth said:

AYEEE!!! Hope it happens. Pardon my ignorance, but who is JGT?

JAy G Tate. He was an Auburn beat writer, and now does Auburnsports.com with podcasts, etc...still covering Auburn.

34 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Free Sharife TODAY you NCAA douche bags!!!!

Lol The NCAA eligibility center just opened back up a couple hours ago. They were closed for the Christmas holidays.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Lol The NCAA eligibility center just opened back up a couple hours ago. They were closed for the Christmas holidays.

Lol E camping out across the street with his binoculars and Little Debbies.

8 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

Lol E camping out across the street with his binoculars and Little Debbies.

200w-1.gif.d832118b42c65e6d749148d00a270e6f.gif200.gif.6da0df8f4d7a6d348b496ec50a7359f9.gif

Archived