* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Schwartz had the step but Bo throwing off his back foot. Everytime he doesn’t hit on those deep throws he doesn’t set his feet

and there was NO NEED to throw off back foot. 

followed by a sideways throw to lose 2 yds. SMH

Just now, Zeek said:

Have we ever dove for a pass?

Stove get up field bro

Haha how is he suppose to get up field ? Stop it man. Only one playing worth a s*** 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Schwartz had the step but Bo throwing off his back foot. Everytime he doesn’t hit on those deep throws he doesn’t set his feet

Do you think they go over that in film sessions?

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Shivers ain't it today. Especially between the guards guys.

I'd hope the majority of us are past the idea that Shivers is an every down back

unfortunately, there's no other option bc DJ is only allowed to pass block and nothing else lol. MAR been healthy for a month and can't sniff a touch. Just gotta pray for Tank's hip that it survives this.

Just now, DAG said:

Haha how is he suppose to get up field ? Stop it man. Only one playing worth a s*** 

Run to the sideline and trust Seth to block. Dancing isn't getting us anywhere. Bad play call in the first place.

Just now, Zeek said:

Run to the sideline and trust Seth to block. Dancing isn't getting us anywhere. Bad play call in the first place.

Yeah run up the sideline when you have two defenders coming straight at you when you turn around. Are we watching the same game ? He has been dragging defenders if anything . 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Do you think they go over that in film sessions?

I would hope so, they seemed to drill in the fact that he was always bailing right into his head. He just needs to stand tall, set his feet and be prepared to take a hit when it comes. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Surprised that I didn't see any requests for Schwartz to dive 5 yards out of bounds to catch that picture perfect pass to the benches 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

agree, above their heads at a solid B. 2 sacks and not a lot of open holes for the RB, but not nearly as bad as I thought

I have also seen some bad decisions by backs . There have been holes that were there and the back bounced out wide