* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

2nd and 12 sorta fecks up the plan.

Agreed, but don't run the ball up the middle when you can't run it anyway.  That's just stupid.

• Like 1

Just now, auburn4ever said:

FIRE GUS as early as when the team and coaches gets back to Auburn.

They are going to let him beat Jimbo and prove they made the right choice

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

There are so many things to be pissed about right now.  But I keep coming back to the overall game plan, especially on offense.  It's passive.

We get to 2nd and 12 and run up the middle.  We see quick passes out of a WR bunch set work and don't go back to it.  It's just frustrating.

I fully expected to lose by multiple scores today and was fine with it.  But I hate that I feel like our coaching staff isn't even trying to at least compete.

the plays on 3rd and long that dont even come close to the 1st down line are extremely frustrating.   It seems those are dialed up often. 

• Like 1

As easy as it was to jump on Seth (rightfully so) ALL players on the team should be able to be criticized like that. That's how I feel

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AUGunsmith said:

I'm sorry you still believe in imaginary friends?

What is that supposed to mean?

Just now, cole256 said:

As easy as it was to jump on Seth (rightfully so) ALL players on the team should be able to be criticized like that. That's how I feel

That’s just not going to happen. Never has. Fans hitch their wagon on players just like coaches 

3 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

FIRE GUS as early as when the team and coaches gets back to Auburn.

Fire Gus because of dropped passes, blown coverage and fumbles? 

Edited by Bo Didley

Just now, Bo Didley said:

Fire Gus because of dropped passes, blown coverage and fumbles? 

Lol. No. It's not on him at all!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, cole256 said:

Oh I got thoughts about everyone on our sideline today.  None of em are positive, except the fact that Carlson made a FG and kicked it out of the end zone for a touchback.

On his best days, Bo Nix is a more durable Sean White 2.0.  On his worst days, Bo Nix is a more durable Sean White 0.01.  Definitely not the caliber QB he was billed, poor coaching and development aside.

• Like 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

They have played solid. 

agree, above their heads at a solid B. 2 sacks and not a lot of open holes for the RB, but not nearly as bad as I thought

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

I'm sorry you still believe in imaginary friends?

Auburn will never hire a coach who has any negative religious based PR. Period.

Auburn will never be coached by a saban, freeze, patrino, type coach. 

You have no idea what you are talking about, Darwin Jr. 

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

That’s just not going to happen. Never has. Fans hitch their wagon on players just like coaches 

It just trips me out to see the exact same person who gets very technical to absolve one guy can't wait to call out another.....if you critique alot and is viewed as an ass I.e. me ok be that. If you don't ever ok be that but don't be the guy that's selective with it....that's bull