Men vs South Alabama

Zeek

I will continue to say this every game thread. Imagine this team with Cooper at point running the show with his mad driving skills and Powell getting free to light it up. We would be lethal. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

47-32 Auburn at half. Disappointing last 3 minutes or so to allow them to close the gap. Turbo has to run the offense way better when he's in the game because he bogs it down.

It’s a completely different offense between the 2

Franklin w zero minutes?

tunde w no stats? 

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

It’s a completely different offense between the 2

Franklin w zero minutes?

tunde w no stats? 

I think Franklin will continue with very few minutes or no minutes unless Williams/Thor get into foul trouble.

Edit: I think he should get minutes, though. I think he played well against Gonzaga.

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Just gotta pray to the basketball gods that Coop gets cleared to play soon.

Crazy has all these other things happen and nothing, transfers getting waivers like crazy, but kids dads that’s an agent....

Right at the end of the half we let down some it was a combination of Turbo as PG dribbling to much and their PG scoring on him. Powell has a sweet stroke and every body talks about that but he is also a really good defender. He uses his length well and moves his feet on D.  He stops their PG from penetrating and his length makes it hard for shorter PG to get a clean look on the three.  Powell is a solid all round player with a high IQ.  I think the injury he had last year was a break fro Auburn as without it I think more teams would have been fighting for him. 

Archived