LSU self imposes Bowl Ban for 2020

AlaskanFAN

LSU football self-imposes one-year bowl ban for 2020 season

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30486292/lsu-football-self-imposes-one-year-bowl-ban-2020-season

* Smart play by LSU, NCAA is about to come down on them, the team is 3-5, starters are bailing or “opting” out near the end of the season (sad excuse to me personally, you played 7 or 8 games and now your gonna opt out....anyways”), now the question is will the NCAA buy into it when it comes out to sentences.  Would they have done this if they were going to a New Years Day bowl???  Ogeron quote was the best, “I feel sorry for the kids not going to a bowl game”

I'm not sure self-imposing a post-season ban will make any difference with the NCAA.  Just like I don't think Auburn basketball imposing it's own pos-season ban will matter when the NCAA gets done with us.

Orgeron & LSU are in deep water with those sex abuse victims coming out against the tennis coach & one of the Asst AD's with serious Title IX implications.  Some of the accusations were on Miles watch and some on Orgeron's.  But Ed in getting a ton of pressure from his Administration.  

Pretty slick of them to opt out of a bowl they wouldn’t have even been eligible for 10 or so games into the season. 🙄

Their AD is a train wreck. Will Wade pay for play, multiple rape cover ups, etc. Slimy, slimy institution. 

Archived