Supreme Court Denies Trump's Overturn Attempt

Brad_ATX

The important thing is that we all remember the names of the Republicans who signed on to the suit.

(This time they went a little beyond their refusal to simply respond to the WAPO poll, right Gumps?) ;D

You know, we all LLLOOONNNGGG ago gave up on you not being a partisan prick.

Why dont we remember the "Conservative Justices" that rejected this on 100% Solid Legal Grounds and disregarded their own partisan thinking?

I submit that that act is the thing to remember here. 

not what some partisan half-ass pseudo-intellectual thinks...

I submit that both things are worth remembering.

It absolutely should be noted that a conservative court summarily dismissed this.

It also absolutely should be remembered that a bunch of elected Republicans put their name on a legal attempt to overturn a landslide election.

This is exactly what most people expected. Let the legal system play out. I don't understand why people want to deny the right of people to contest potentially illegal or unconstitutional action. Trump has been a whiny crybaby since the election, but he has a RIGHT to be a whiny crybaby. Let him whine and cry and file lawsuits. It won't change anything except that we can continue to be a nation of laws as opposed to a nation who demands that all follow the will of those who scream the loudest.

Justice is being served. Let it play out.

As far as I am concerned, it matters NONE that the attempt was to overturn a "landslide" election. What matters is that we follow the law and let the legal process play out. Good job America!

Archived