Men vs UGa

AUnCullman

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when Cooper gets his form a bit quicker and cleaner over the offseason, I dont even know what to say about his offensive potential. Dude is giving 25+ a night without one...that's insane. 25+...in about 36-37 minutes...without a 3 ball

1 hour ago, AUnCullman said:

Creen is @ellitorfavorite coach ever. LOL

I didn't have anything for or against him til his bogus allegations forced us to have to sit Sharife for way too long. Now I can't stand him.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

when Cooper gets his form a bit quicker and cleaner over the offseason, I dont even know what to say about his offensive potential. Dude is giving 25+ a night without one...that's insane. 25+...in about 36-37 minutes...without a 3 ball

His shot looks terrible and he’s still averaging 27 and 10. Unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I didn't have anything for or against him til his bogus allegations forced us to have to sit Sharife for way too long. Now I can't stand him.

Same. Had no idea until you mentioned it to me earlier. LOL Just messing with you @ellitor

2 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Anyone seen what Danny Dips*#t had to tweet about Shariffe now?

Oh, he's crying all over his twitter. Doubling down on his stupid comment from Saturday. But Auburn fans are riding him hard right now, as they should.

Thanks @Maverick.AU for play-by-play. This team is so much more fun to watch with the Point God, Cooper! :D Also, huge shout out to Thor for continuing to come in his own. He was 2 rebounds away from a double-double himself.

2 minutes ago, Dunndone414 said:

His shot looks terrible and he’s still averaging 27 and 10. Unbelievable. 

I don’t want to say terrible for a guy that’s also playing with Stretch and Cambridge. Those are terrible shot forms to me. I think Cooper brings it up too high and it’s too slow. I feel like both of those are fairly fixable 

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t want to say terrible for a guy that’s also playing with Stretch and Cambridge. Those are terrible shot forms to me. I think Cooper brings it up too high and it’s too slow. I feel like both of those are fairly fixable 

Doesn’t really jump either. Strange for a small guard. 

10 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Oh, he's crying all over his twitter. Doubling down on his stupid comment from Saturday. But Auburn fans are riding him hard right now, as they should.

He may reach Wolken and forde level at this rate. This is just trash lol

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

He may reach Wolken and forde level at this rate. This is just trash lol

It's really bad right now. He's mad that Auburn fans are rightly calling him out and won't just admit he was wrong.

He posted this but then blocked people who called him out.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

It's really bad right now. He's mad that Auburn fans are rightly calling him out and won't just admit he was wrong.

He posted this but then blocked people who called him out.

U bring up other sports to try to justify. That’s how you know your take is garbage.

I hope Crean stays there a long, long time. Uga is not well coached. At all. Coop will get his, but you don't overplay and ball pressure if he's killing you. You back off and make him beat you from the outside. I hope every opponent copies uga's game plan.

Team is coming together. If Powell is back for UK, it will be the first time we will be at 100% the entire season lol and Powell will be able to play his natural position. With his passing ability and shooting paired with Cooper it'll be a nasty back court. So pumped for the rest of this season.

I know it may be selfish, but I want Cooper to stay to play with Jabari and Powell for a full season, next season.

Archived