Men vs UGa

AUnCullman

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Cooper inside, 18-5-10. 75-52 AU

So I just want him to get 8 more points. Then he'll tie with Powell for 26 on his first two starts. :P

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

We really need to clown Dakich after this stupid take.

Also...remind him that JT Thor has an amazingly perfect basketball body...

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Coop is like your 2k my player when you try to get close to 10 ast before half so u can easily get that double double.

Man, I feel that! I went back to playing 2k20 and I always try to get my Center 10 assists before half. lol

4 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Guys cooper is the best player to ever come through AU. He makes everything look so easy . Plays way bigger than 6’

Whoa, whoa, whoa, top 50 NBA all time says hold up a second.  

Cooper struggling to keep possession of the ball this game. Got to improve that going forward. Also, please keep the foot on the gas pedal. Do not let GA come back!

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Cooper struggling to keep possession of the ball this game. Got to improve that going forward. Also, please keep the foot on the gas pedal. Do not let GA come back!

Think the lack of game time has him tired. Had he been eligible from the start I think he’d be in better shape

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Think the lack of game time has him tired. Had he been eligible from the start I think he’d be in better shape

Oh, I agree. Not being able to get game ready against non-conference teams sucks but he'll get better and realize some things he was doing in HS won't work in the SEC.

Archived