Men vs UGa

AUnCullman

• ellitor changed the title to AU vs UGa

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, AUnCullman said:

Super excited about this game

Me too. Payback is a B. Per a couple insiders Tom Crean was the one that sparked the NCAA investigation on Cooper’s dad with bogus allegations.

Just now, ellitor said:

Me too. Payback is a B. Per a couple insiders Tom Crean was the one that sparked the NCAA investigation on Cooper’s dad with allegations.

You serious Clark? 

What a doofus. I'm sure he probably felt hurt that Cooper didn't come to Ga but good grief man. I guess that is the bullseye that will always be on Pearls back though. 

Man i am pumped to watch this game. Going to go ahead and predict AU gets our first SEC win tonight. You guys see where bama beat kentucky by 20 last night. Yeah that team we just barely lost to when we were missing Powell and Sharife playing his first game of the season. Uga about to get smacked and Auburn about to go on a run!!

Question for the board, who do YOU think will start tonight with Powell back in the lineup? I'm going to go ahead and predict that we have the same starters as we did against bama:

1. Sharife, 2. JJ 3. Flan 4. Thor 5. Jaylin

Powell was competing with Flanigan for honors of best player when Sharife was out. But i think him missing a week and also the need to have him rest Sharife is going to put him coming off the bench. I expect Powell will sub in for JJ and get a few minutes on the floor with Sharife just to see how they work together. 

We have the numbers and personel to actually have a traditional first and second line all sub in and out together. But i don't know that you see that very often in bball any more where you have mass subs come in at once. And i don't think we've ever seen it with Pearl as coach. I also don't know that we have had a team like this where you can do whole line changes and not have a huge drop off. Looking forward to seeing how Pearl uses all the pieces. 

1 hour ago, Paladin said:

Did not see that coming.......must have really got his bell rung. Damn hope he gets better soon

Like they say with concussions, you can be fine and have another spell.  There is an article somewhere out there where Dale Earnhardt Jr talks about his concussion that ended his season a few years ago.  He would feel fine, then went to Costco and had severe sensory issues.  Said it scared him.  Concussions are a scary danger. 

This bad news for sure. Must have some serious brain swelling. Prayers for Powell. 

I'm still excited for this game though. 

Watched the bama Kentucky game last night. How in the world is Kentucky 3-1 in the conference???? They look horrible! bama played man zone and dared Kentucky to make 3's. Kentucky couldn't throw one in the ocean standing on the beach. 

• ellitor changed the title to Men vs UGa

Archived