Men vs UGa

AUnCullman

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AuburnMike86 said:

Team is coming together. If Powell is back for UK, it will be the first time we will be at 100% the entire season lol and Powell will be able to play his natural position. With his passing ability and shooting paired with Cooper it'll be a nasty back court. So pumped for the rest of this season.

I know it may be selfish, but I want Cooper to stay to play with Jabari and Powell for a full season, next season.

I’m betting POwell will have a little extra bounce in his step playing against his home state school, too.

I know this really doesn't have anything to do with this game specifically but I love the Auburn twitter trolls posting all the meme's. :D It never gets old

JJ deserves some love. He looks like a different player these last few games. On both ends. As if the light bulb has come on. He's shooting with confidence. Not forcing things. His court awareness and defense looks better. Under control. Honestly, Coop and JJ make a pretty good tandem if you ask me. 

2 minutes ago, slyinsocal said:

JJ deserves some love. He looks like a different player these last few games. On both ends. As if the light bulb has come on. He's shooting with confidence. Not forcing things. His court awareness and defense looks better. Under control. Honestly, Coop and JJ make a pretty tandem if you ask me. 

I've said it multiple times, JJ is the second most improved player on this team. And this is from someone who was hard on him last year. But it hasn't just been the last few games, he's been way better all year.

Man Sharife is special. What he does to draw fouls and set up teammates just completely controls the game. And huge shout out to Cambridge with the 14pts and 5 blocks!! He had a tough start but he’s looking like the explosive player we saw last season again. Going to be a fun rest of the season!!

25 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

A lot of talk about Cooper but lets shout out this entire team. They all stepped up huge in different ways.

True but the chances are long that we would’ve won without him. He accounted for 54 points when you count points and assists.

Just now, ellitor said:

True but the chances are long that we would’ve won without him. He accounted for 54 points when you count points and assists.

Well, yeah. But I'm trying to give other players love, okay? :P

21 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

He may reach Wolken and forde level at this rate. This is just trash lol

I really hate to see this kind of stuff from him. I’m guessing I’m probably in the minority but I love him as a color analyst for basketball games. He’s got a no nonsense approach that I enjoy.

16 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

I’m betting POwell will have a little extra bounce in his step playing against his home state school, too.

He's exactly the type of player Kentucky needs and just gave up on him after the injury.  Not saying Bruce wouldn't have won him anyways, but getting him from the state of Kentucky was huge.  Kentucky was lethal with the Tyler Herro type of players that stay more than 1 year.  Need glue players that carry the experience over. 

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Well, yeah. But I'm trying to give other players love, okay? :P

OK Sharife. Dish out the love my man.

I don’t think anyone would say Cooper is not a special player. But he is going to be SO MUCH better. This is about as talented of a team as Auburn has had IMO.  When they get the sloppiness cleaned up...... still haven’t had a full lineup yet either. 

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I really hate to see this kind of stuff from him. I’m guessing I’m probably in the minority but I love him as a color analyst for basketball games. He’s got a no nonsense approach that I enjoy.

Dude is proving to be a tool

Cooper is showing so much more poise than I would have thought.  I didn't expect him to be this good.  Usually Auburn doesn't get to have nice things. *knocks on wood*

Dakich sent out a tweet to Auburn fans to call into his show on XM84 Saturday morning 9-12. What I really really wish is that not a single Auburn fan would call in. He’s a jackass.

It’s always a wonderful thing to curb stomp uga at their place.   
Sharife is fantastic!!!  Great PG play makes all the difference in the world!  We look like a different team out there!!!  
Keep in mind, very soon Powell will be back to play his natural position.  The 3 ball wasn’t working last night.  If we had Powell and a higher 3 %, we might’ve beaten them by 40!    Lots of potential on this team!!!!!!  If everyone sticks around for next year, we’ll be elite!!!

After the game, BP said he told Coop that he liked 5 more turnovers having a triple double. Subtle message to him or the team? The other guys are going to have to learn to play with their eyes open at all times. AND FINISH AT THE RIM!!!! They left a lot of easy points on the court,

If they tighten up the the nuts and bolts some, they can compete with the best and this is so much fun to watch

Archived