Jordan-Hare Stadium

auburn4ever

3 hours ago, Zeek said:

From 2015:

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2015/12/a_look_at_auburns_renovation_plans_jordan-hare_stadium.html

No clue if there's still plans in the work.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I would absolutely love to see JHS switch to individual seats with armrests and cup holders.

The company i work for was a part of the construction/renovation over this past summer and I’m about 98% positive there isn’t anything major in line in the near future. They spent a lot of money redoing virtually every bathroom in JHS last summer and none of the supers i talked to mentioned anything upcoming.

11 hours ago, Zeek said:

From 2015:

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2015/12/a_look_at_auburns_renovation_plans_jordan-hare_stadium.html

No clue if there's still plans in the work.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I would absolutely love to see JHS switch to individual seats with armrests and cup holders.

With the money that’s about to be spent on the new football facility, any major renovation of the stadium is going to be a great deal in the future. I’m not an architect or construction guy but those plans look like they’d cost at least a hundred million or so. 

12 hours ago, AUx said:

No, no, no! It's Caddy, I say it's Caddyshack, son. Carl Spackler. Pop culture. Comedic golf movie, son.

You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. You got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin ' em and you keep missin 'em. You gotta keep your eye on the ball. I almost had a gag, son. A joke, that is.

Nice boy, but hes about as sharp as a throw pillow.

Help me out, @AUloggerhead!

Caddyshack was filmed on my home course of Rolling Hills CC in Ft. Lauderdale

53 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Good to have some claim to “fame”. I just live where they grow Satsumas but nothing else important.

I’d like to see the concourse widened and more bathrooms and concessions added.  Scoreboard on the North endzone or top it off with some luxury suites like Green Bay and LSU has.  I’m just ready to get back into JHS stadium and hear the band and chants and all the fun stuff that doesn’t come through on a TV set.

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Hallowed ground! That is exceedingly cool.

Archived