Baseball Series vs. uat

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

They don't just pick up a ball and start where they left off. It does not work that way. That's why Huddy and Butch have to let them pitch.....that 's the only way those kids can get back into their pitching rhythm. The Tigers are still missing Fitts, and that's a big thing. 

Fitts pitched Thursday. And I don't expect them to start where they left off but you continue to blame everything on the injuries and we haven't had any injuries in a long time.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

I'm gonna have to go change my shorts

Williams probably does too.....he still has PTSD from that FL game. You know he thought of it just then.

Chopper up the middle and it gets through! Dyal with a single. Hall coming into pinch run for Dyal. Come on, guys! Lets get a run!

This team just doesn’t have it. 😢

Just now, autigeremt said:

This team just doesn’t have it. 😢

I see what you're doing there....

A little reverse karma.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Fitts pitched Thursday. And I don't expect them to start where they left off but you continue to blame everything on the injuries and we haven't had any injuries in a long time.

He's not where he was and he's not starting yet....which was the original plan. The starting rotation is still out of sorts. 

Auburn would lose a few games no matter what because that's just baseball. But you want to discount how disruptive the injuries have been, and you seem to think it's not that big of a deal. Well it is a very big deal and it has had a devastating effect on this team. It takes time to recover and it's been an up and down process. 

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Walk off double. Game over. Another 1 run loss. Almost no chance of Auburn going to the post season this year.

Almost?

Just now, AUGoo said:

Almost?

I mean, it's not good chances but if we sweep a series or two and then win the rest of them, we can still go. I just don't see it happening.

Archived