Trump campaign’s Russian link

TexasTiger

17 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

David continues to bend over backwards to defend Trump by glossing over the fact of his working with Russians after previously claiming it didn’t happen. 

Well facts are still facts, no matter how much you protest. I am no Trump defender. I am ferociously defending the truth however. 

Meet the Russiagate Prober Who Couldn't Verify Anything in the Steele Dossier Yet Said Nothing for Years

The top analyst assigned to the FBI’s Russia “collusion” case, codenamed Crossfire Hurricane, admitted under oath that neither he nor his team of half a dozen intelligence analysts could confirm any of the allegations in the dossier — including ones the FBI nonetheless included in several warrant applications as evidence to establish legal grounds to electronically monitor a former Trump adviser for almost a year.

Senior FBI Analyst Auten, who admitted in emails that he was ardently anti-trump, could not find anything in the Steele Dossier that he could actually verify. NOTHING.... So the FISA Warrants were requested for almost a year after the FBI knew there was nothing to the Steele Dossier, that made up the vast majority of the foundation of the FISA Requests. 

It is amazing to me that SUPPOSEDLY EDUCATED people fell for this s*** for four plus years. I guess the old adage is right, you can have a degree and still be a fool. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Yeah, they are. And y’all’ve never met.

Oh we have a LLLOOONNNGGG relationship. Some on this forum have hidden themselves from all facts for 4+ years over their hatred of trump. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Oh we have a LLLOOONNNGGG relationship. Some on this forum have hidden themselves from all facts for 4+ years over their hatred of trump. 

Yeah, that’s it. Trump is the truth, the light and the way!

51 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

No, trump has never had a close relationship with the truth, ever, in his thirty years in the public eye. 
I know this is hard to understand for you and a few others, but there is actually something out there other than Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Can’t stand a guy who apologizes for racist comments? He can’t be a real conservative? Thanks for finally clarifying how you and your buddies have redefined conservatism.

So you endorse campaigns working with Russian intelligence. How about China? Iran? Any limits? 

Ask Biden about China and Obama about Iran.   I personally don’t agree that claiming Obama is a muslim is racist or even relates to racism. Obama has clearly stated his love for muslims, call to prayer most beautiful sound, stand with the muslims, and even though he claims to be a Christian he stated that there are different pathways to the same place (heaven). A Christian will not say this.  The thread was about Russians and their assistance in the 2016 election but somehow you hijacked it and made it about a Trump hater who wanted to run against him. George apparently allowed him to apologize for his racist comments to allow him back into the fold since he is a Trump hater.  Amazing how your sins can be forgiven by liberals if you take up the mantle against Trump.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Ask Biden about China and Obama about Iran.   I personally don’t agree that claiming Obama is a muslim is racist or even relates to racism. Obama has clearly stated his love for muslims, call to prayer most beautiful sound, stand with the muslims, and even though he claims to be a Christian he stated that there are different pathways to the same place (heaven). A Christian will not say this.  The thread was about Russians and their assistance in the 2016 election but somehow you hijacked it and made it about a Trump hater who wanted to run against him. George apparently allowed him to apologize for his racist comments to allow him back into the fold since he is a Trump hater.  Amazing how your sins can be forgiven by liberals if you take up the mantle against Trump.

Christians don’t love Muslims? 

I know you have trouble tracking the simplest of arguments, but I didn’t change the message of the thread merely by showing it voiced by a different messenger.

19 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Christians don’t love Muslims? 

I know you have trouble tracking the simplest of arguments, but I didn’t change the message of the thread merely by showing it voiced by a different messenger.

Christians love Jesus. And people. Not compartmentalized by whatever definitions someone attempts to place them in. Although your question is slightly off topic. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Why the sarcasm when no one has ever said anything near the above? 
You posted the Walsh tweet. Exactly how did the Kremlin assist in Trumps election? 
Can’t find it now but as I recall the media started with Russia stuff a couple of weeks after he was elected. 

On 4/15/2021 at 12:18 PM, TexasTiger said:

Folks will still whine about the “Russian Hoax,”

Whine? I think most laugh at the gullible that bought the nonsense.

On 4/15/2021 at 12:18 PM, TexasTiger said:

how this information didn’t previously see the light of day?

It was irrelevant?

On 4/16/2021 at 1:33 AM, TexasTiger said:

Got news for you. Folks believe a lot of crazy stuff they see on social media

For example: Russia collusion

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Some on this forum have hidden themselves from all facts for 4+ years over their hatred of trump. 

Why the sarcasm to David for this comment? Any objective person who truly followed the Mueller report and the Senate report knows the “facts” are not that there was no Russian connection. They know Trump and his associates lied and covered up. They know Stone lied and was rewarded with a pardon. They know Mueller indicated Trump could be indicted for his role. Mueller didn’t find “nothing.” We found out later just how tied his hands were. Now we’ve been told there’s evidence Manafort collaborated with a go between for Russian intelligence.

Walsh was a Trumper until Trump sold out our guys to grovel to Putin in Helsinki. That started to open his eyes. Most “conservatives” are too tribalist to quit Trump. Walsh is still ultra conservative. He just decided he didn’t have to be a total a**hole and didn’t have to sell out every principle he ever had to kiss Trump’s...ring.

31 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Why the sarcasm when no one has ever said anything near the above? 
You posted the Walsh tweet. Exactly how did the Kremlin assist in Trumps election? 
Can’t find it now but as I recall the media started with Russia stuff a couple of weeks after he was elected. 

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Whine? I think most laugh at the gullible that bought the nonsense.

It was irrelevant?

Only for folks who don’t grasp the concept of “relevance.”

21 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

This guy’s as conservative as they come. 

F1626FFA-85A6-4D0D-8BF0-117A79F68F00.jpeg

I'm running a campaign against DJT. Think I'll play nice.

Not typically how it works Tex. Not to mention the record now shows he was wrong. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

I'm running a campaign against DJT. Think I'll play nice.

Not typically how it works Tex. Not to mention the record now shows he was wrong. 

You didn’t read the article in the first post of that thread , did you?

12 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Well facts are still facts, no matter how much you protest. I am no Trump defender. I am ferociously defending the truth however. 

There will always be those that accuse you of supporting Trump simply because you expose their lies about him. Too many on this forum to mention. They simply cannot handle the truth. Damn shame.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

There will always be those that accuse you of supporting Trump simply because you expose their lies about him. Too many on this forum to mention. They simply cannot handle the truth. Damn shame.

😆😆

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You didn’t read the article in the first post of that thread , did you?

I did. 

Here is a better one: https://greenwald.substack.com/p/journalists-learning-they-spread

Edited by AUFAN78

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Start a thread on that. If you read the article you didn’t grasp  it.

Oh I grasped the unconfirmed contention. Read the link I submitted. All of it. Enjoy.

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Oh I grasped the unconfirmed contention. Read the link I submitted. All of it. Enjoy.

13 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

So you don’t support Trump and really resent folks thinking you do— you just conveniently dismiss any evidence of wrongdoing on his part. Got it now.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

So you don’t support Trump and really resent folks thinking you do— you just conveniently dismiss any evidence of wrongdoing on his part. Got it now.

Didn't read the article did you?

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I did support Trump after he was elected just as I have every president. It is not that I resent folks thinking I do, it is that most are intentionally dishonest taking it beyond support. I don't dismiss confirmed evidence. Not sure you do.

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Thanks 1

MAGA cultist will excuse anything regarding Trump.  They have no shame and lack patriotism.

(And David just can't get over that ego problem when it comes to being wrong.)

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I did support Trump after he was elected just as I have every president. It is not that I resent folks thinking I do, it is that most are intentionally dishonest taking it beyond support. I don't dismiss confirmed evidence. Not sure you do.

Just stop wasting your time. I am confident that everyone with a half-assed open mind will ONE-DAY grasp the truth. While I despise, loathe, detest trump, and have for 30+ years, even he deserves the truth. Some on here live everyday proving how White-Educated-Southerners could be convinced to do atrocities to other humans. And yet they cannot see it in themselves. Trump did get some limited amount of help from the Russians. They spent about $1.3-1.5M on FB ads. HRC and her campaign out spent trump by about $500M. She just ran the worst campaign ever. Her and her friends and campaign workers have from day one tried to obfuscate just how bad they did running against the worst candidate ever to get nominated by a major party. It would have been like Nixon losing to McGovern. HRC should have beaten trump by 30-40 Electoral Votes. And they lost. So they blamed...THE RUSSIANS!!!. This is the best CYA job in world history. 

The Truth Will Win Out. Be patient and just know it will.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1