Trump campaign’s Russian link

TexasTiger

On 5/20/2021 at 9:35 AM, AuburnNTexas said:

The dossier that the Democrats paid for and worked with Russia to create seems like the same thing you are accusing Trump associates of doing.  If Trump and the RNC had paid a third party to work with Russia and try and make Hillary look bad you would have been up in arms.  This Dossier is the only thing we have that we can actually trace back to a Candidate, a party, and the Russians and I am surprised to this day that this didn't get people sent to jail. 

To me the real crime is why we didn't investigate the Dossier.

As to polling data the US has hundreds of polling firms whose data is open to the world. The Russians could have gotten that information off the internet. There is no polling Trump's team has done that would have provided any different information then what is available to the public assuming the public is willing to take the time and research. We have polls that look how individual groups will vote based on everything from gender, race, religion, region of the country, etc. we have polls asking what people want a politician to say and what information would turn a voter on or off. 

In the last election the Russians were involved again as were the Iranians, Chinese and other outside groups some were for Trump and some like IRAN and China were against Trump does that mean Biden's election is invalid because Iran and China seemed to try and hurt Trump. No Biden won despite interference from outside Countries just like Trump did 4 years before.   

Trump is out of Office both sides have played dirty it is politics.  We had people on the Right who had Obama Derangement Syndrome and still do and we have people on the Left who had Trump Derangement Syndrome and still do.  At some point we have to drop the Derangement Syndrome on both sides or we will tear this country apart.

I guess if we can create our own imaginary fact patterns and argue from there, we can reach all kinds of conclusions. The Democrats didn’t “work with Russia to create” the dossier. So you think Russia was pro HRC?

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I guess if we can create our own imaginary fact patterns and argue from there, we can reach all kinds of conclusions. The Democrats didn’t “work with Russia to create” the dossier. So you think Russia was pro HRC?

No, they paid Steele, who went to several Russian acquaintances and got these completely BS stories about "maybe-possibly-kind of sorta these things may possibly coulda-shoulda-woulda happened" and if you want more be sure to pay us more so we can make up even more BS. 

DNC>>>BOIES Law Firm>>>Fusion GPS>>>Steele who went to several Russians that lied their asses off telling him EXACTLY what he wanted to hear so he would pay them. Piss Tapes that dont exist, Trips to Prague that never happened. All those pages of Batcrap Crazy and yet the FBI could not verify a single word of it, and knew that by June of 2017.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You are the one who is living in his own dream world. the Steele Dossier was supposed to have been information he gleaned from the Russians.

https://news.yahoo.com/steele-dossier-source-suspected-russian-103028627.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/steele-s-dossier-source-was-a-suspected-russian-spy/ar-BB19rCmj

So even though the main source of the Dossier was a Russian spy you are claiming the Russians were not involved. 

I don't think the Russian's were pro HRC I think they would do anything to hurt US.  They didn't think Trump would win and almost nobody else did. They were covering all basis if Hillary won this would have come out and showed that she the DNC and others paid for disinformation from the Russians weakening her. If Trump won we saw what happened. This was a win win for the Russians.

Anything they could do to weaken whichever candidate won would have helped Russia. Do I think the Russians preferred Trump to Hillary yes as Trump was more against the Chinese then the Russians he felt they were the bigger threat. From what I am seeing he is correct. China is economically stronger that the Russians, militarily stronger than the Russians, and even more ruthless than the Russians. That is not saying the Russians are good guys just that they are not as much a threat as the Chinese. 

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

And you people still continue with the normalizing and false equivalencies. Unbelievable.

Keep telling yourselves that you're objective, but just know that the above statement is absolutely insane. January 6th alone makes it so. I mean, Jesus Christ. What are you thinking at this point trying to compare the two or to still suggest that it was derangement??

And yes, I am speaking in the plural. The rest of you know who you are. 

So you are saying the Steele Dossier was factual work. There were no underlying motives behind it. That the DNC, Hillary Campaign and other Democratic operatives didn't pay for it and that the Russian Spy and other Russian sources that Steele used was a reliable source. How about a little objectivity from your side. 

I am not defending what happened on January 6th. There is no excuse for that. People who were involved in that will go to jail and they should.  

This was first time that I can remember that the US Capitol has been attacked but not the first time a capitol had been attacked.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/crowds-tear-statues-attack-wisconsin-state-senator-71422820#:~:text=Wisconsin’s governor has activated the National Guard to,Square in Madison%2C Wis. Tuesday%2C June 23%2C 2020.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/thousands-storm-capitol-as-gop-takes-action/article_260247e0-4ac4-11e0-bfa9-001cc4c03286.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/us-news/13845523/nancy-pelosi-hypocrite-storming-wisconsin-state-capitol-2011/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The Maricopa County Audit is really a complete waste of time. It is only for the TOTALLY DELUSIONAL. The Company was hired to find a reason to question the election. Folks, we are talking about F'in Maricopa County here. The Most Red MAGA county in the nation. If you are really going to look for something, it would be in a downtown Detroit voting District. Not in the Most Conservative District in one of the Most Conservative States. Come On Man....

I agree.

9 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

So you are saying the Steele Dossier was factual work. There were no underlying motives behind it. That the DNC, Hillary Campaign and other Democratic operatives didn't pay for it and that the Russian Spy and other Russian sources that Steele used was a reliable source. How about a little objectivity from your side. 

I am not defending what happened on January 6th. There is no excuse for that. People who were involved in that will go to jail and they should.  

This was first time that I can remember that the US Capitol has been attacked but not the first time a capitol had been attacked.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/crowds-tear-statues-attack-wisconsin-state-senator-71422820#:~:text=Wisconsin’s governor has activated the National Guard to,Square in Madison%2C Wis. Tuesday%2C June 23%2C 2020.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/thousands-storm-capitol-as-gop-takes-action/article_260247e0-4ac4-11e0-bfa9-001cc4c03286.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/us-news/13845523/nancy-pelosi-hypocrite-storming-wisconsin-state-capitol-2011/

Thank you for proving my point.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

59 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Thank you for proving my point.

You say I proved your point because I agree that the people who attacked the Capitol were wrong. Most people do I noticed you didn't answer the other points about the Dossier about the left not once but twice in last 10 years attacking the Wisconsin State capitol and the Left not condemning the attacks. 

Unlike you I am consistent I condemned the attacks in Wisconsin by the nut cases on the left and I condemned the attacks by the nut cases on the right. So I am asking one more time for an answer why was it alright for the attacks on the Wisconsin Capitol according to Nancy Pelosi and many other Democratic leaders and why wasn't the Steele Dossier attacked for what it is an illegal partisan hit job that was paid for by DNC, HRC, others on the left and used Russian resources to provide false information.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

You say I proved your point because I agree that the people who attacked the Capitol were wrong. Most people do I noticed you didn't answer the other points about the Dossier about the left not once but twice in last 10 years attacking the Wisconsin State capitol and the Left not condemning the attacks. 

Unlike you I am consistent I condemned the attacks in Wisconsin by the nut cases on the left and I condemned the attacks by the nut cases on the right. So I am asking one more time for an answer why was it alright for the attacks on the Wisconsin Capitol according to Nancy Pelosi and many other Democratic leaders and why wasn't the Steele Dossier attacked for what it is an illegal partisan hit job that was paid for by DNC, HRC, others on the left and used Russian resources to provide false information.. 

Of course the Wisconsin thing was wrong. What does that have to do with Obama or you considering people that spent the trump presidency being concerned that he would attempt to subvert (and pervert) our democracy in exactly the fashion he did "deranged"? Was the Wisconsin situation incited by POTUS? Was it based on a lie? Was it an obvious attempt to thwart a free and fair election? THAT is your problem and the problem of others of your ilk. You STILL can't bring yourself to admit that trump dragged us down to new and dramatic lows. You STILL insist on idiotic and false equivalencies to make one side seem better and the other worse. Worst of all is the self back patting you and the rest do at the same time.

I don't know the full details on the dossier but even the worst version doesn't in any way compare to trump's behavior during and after the election, nor does it in any way contradict those of us who tried to tell people like you exactly what would and did in fact happen.

You are not remotely objective. None of us are, but most of us are smart enough to realize it.

Oh, also, blaming 1/6/21 on "the nut cases on the right" and not trump tells a drive by reader everything they need to know about your "objectivity".

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

5 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

image.jpeg

The one consistent thing is that Blue Maga and Red Maga can never see where they left the road. Facts do not matter in MAGA World, Not even an avalanche of reasoned logical work. 

Gore Won! 911 Truthers! 2020 Election Deniers! RUSSIANS!!!!! No amount of truth will ever get them to change their minds. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

You are the one who is living in his own dream world. the Steele Dossier was supposed to have been information he gleaned from the Russians.

https://news.yahoo.com/steele-dossier-source-suspected-russian-103028627.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/steele-s-dossier-source-was-a-suspected-russian-spy/ar-BB19rCmj

So even though the main source of the Dossier was a Russian spy you are claiming the Russians were not involved. 

I don't think the Russian's were pro HRC I think they would do anything to hurt US.  They didn't think Trump would win and almost nobody else did. They were covering all basis if Hillary won this would have come out and showed that she the DNC and others paid for disinformation from the Russians weakening her. If Trump won we saw what happened. This was a win win for the Russians.

Anything they could do to weaken whichever candidate won would have helped Russia. Do I think the Russians preferred Trump to Hillary yes as Trump was more against the Chinese then the Russians he felt they were the bigger threat. From what I am seeing he is correct. China is economically stronger that the Russians, militarily stronger than the Russians, and even more ruthless than the Russians. That is not saying the Russians are good guys just that they are not as much a threat as the Chinese. 

Are you upset with Lil’ Marco?

43D30B48-2304-4DA1-965F-A76A831048FE.jpeg
All campaigns do oppo research.

• 4 weeks later...