Trump campaign’s Russian link

TexasTiger

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

MAGA cultist will excuse anything regarding Trump.  They have no shame and lack patriotism.

(And David just get over that ego problem regarding being proven wrong.)

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

She just ran the worst campaign ever. Her and her friends and campaign workers have from day one tried to obfuscate just how bad they did running against the worst candidate ever to get nominated by a major party.

The sheer volume of dick stompage committed by the HRC campaign in 2016 was enough to choke several elephants. Whether it's true or not, calling a large swath of people "deplorables" wasn't politically savvy, and she should have known that. Not visiting Wisconsin at all after April 2016? Arrogant...thought they had it in the bag. Whoops.

Thinking Russian influence had any material impact on the outcome is a stretch, and if people are dull enough to have their mind changed by f'ing Facebook ads, then that is a sad indictment on our public education system.

Election/Foreign leader interference/influence (both from us and toward us) is nothing new, and part of the seaminess that is national politics. Good luck getting rid of it.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

There have been numerous threads about how HRC ran a lousy campaign, which is true, and questioning the impact of Russian disinformation on the outcome. First, the outcome was razor thin in regard to how many votes made the difference so minimal impact was all that was needed. A better HRC campaign could have overcome that impact.

The disinformation preceded Trump, then partnered with Trump and continues today. The goal is American polarization. The Russians aren’t the only force pushing that goal. China and Iran are thrilled with it, too, as are US media outlets that profit from the polarization. The result is a country that’s coming apart.

This thread is not about why Trump won or why HRC lost. I’ve never been a HRC fan and agree she blew it. It’s about new information, previously not reported, that the Trump campaign did coordinate with the Russians. It’s clear many of you don’t give a damn about that. That’s a principle that would’ve bothered most Americans in the so-called good ole days most Conservatives claim they long for. If it doesn’t bother you it’s not because you’re  conservative or have a some above average commitment to “facts.” Chances are your “principles” were always window dressing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

This thread is not about why Trump won or why HRC lost. I’ve never been a HRC fan and agree she blew it. It’s about new information, previously not reported, that the Trump campaign did coordinate with the Russians. It’s clear many of you don’t give a damn about that. That’s a principle that would’ve bothered most Americans in the so-called good ole days most Conservatives claim they long for. If it doesn’t bother you it’s not because you’re  conservative or have a some above average commitment to “facts.” Chances are your “principles” were always window dressing.

I provided your answer. Your bias will not allow you to see it.

One more attempt: https://greenwald.substack.com/p/journalists-learning-they-spread

Set aside bias and read the entire article.

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I provided your answer. Your bias will not allow you to see it.

One more attempt: https://greenwald.substack.com/p/journalists-learning-they-spread

The fact that you think Greenwald’s media critique— largely about the Russian bounty story from unnamed sources— is the “answer” shows your bias. Greenwald himself is more polemicist than reporter. This is an opinion piece. He admits not knowing if it’s true, but makes a faulty comparison:

Is it true that Kilimnik passed this polling data to the Kremlin? Maybe. But there is no way for a rational person — let alone someone calling themselves a “journalist” — to conclude that it is true. Why? Because, like the CIA tale about Russian bounties — a claim they learned yesterday had no evidence — this is nothing more than a U.S. Government assertion that lacks any evidence.

The bounty piece was reportedly from an unnamed source— no one but the reporter knows who said it. The issue I’ve posted about is in an official government statement supporting official government action— there’s evidence it’s the official position of the government it happened, unlike the bounty story. Does that mean it’s true? Not necessarily. The government can be lying or mistaken. But folks here (except kinda/sorta @SaltyTiger)aren’t even saying, “If true, and we haven’t seen the classified evidence supporting it, it would be a serious violation and a confirmation there was a Russian connection.” Instead, they’re essentially calling it “irrelevant.”

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

MAGA cultist will excuse anything regarding Trump.  They have no shame and lack patriotism.

(And David just get over that ego problem regarding being proven wrong.)

When I think of those that lack patriotism your name homey always appears near the top of the list. You have no shame.

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The fact that you think Greenwald’s media critique— largely about the Russian bounty story from unnamed sources— is the “answer” shows your bias.

I knew you'd dismiss and attempt the old "yeah I am guilty, but blame others" tactic. Your go to bro. Damn shame.

And the cherry pick to boot? Just stop. You're giving homey a run. Sad.

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I knew you'd dismiss and attempt the old "yeah I am guilty, but blame others" tactic. Your go to bro. Damn shame.

And the cherry pick to boot? Just stop. You're giving homey a run. Sad.

Google translate isn’t helping me with this post— anyone speak this language?

• Facepalm 1

20 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

There have been numerous threads about how HRC ran a lousy campaign, which is true, and questioning the impact of Russian disinformation on the outcome. First, the outcome was razor thin in regard to how many votes made the difference so minimal impact was all that was needed. A better HRC campaign could have overcome that impact.

The disinformation preceded Trump, then partnered with Trump and continues today. The goal is American polarization. The Russians aren’t the only force pushing that goal. China and Iran are thrilled with it, too, as are US media outlets that profit from the polarization. The result is a country that’s coming apart.

So, let me translate this for the readers. 

HRC et al ran such a bad campaign against the worst ever candidate to get nominated that it allowed that the near minimal intrusion by the Russians, intrusion that has happened in just about all elections since forever, especially by the US Govt/CIA, actually ended up being "A THING" and costing an election? So for that, we suspend the Constitution, the Writs of Habeus Corpus, etc, We allow the DOJ to outright lie on FISA warrants for a year or more. And establish basically a free-for-all for investigations. 

Do you understand that it is likely that 100% of whatever the FBI did or would have found as evidence would have been excluded by any judge in America? That ultimately the lies on the FISA Warrants made "fruit of the poison tree" out of just about anything they could have used in court. The lied on the warrant applications, The FBI altered emails 

You know people like you are almost juvenile in their thinking. Emotionally, I get that trump was totally unqualified, etc. I get that he was a smear on the WH and the Federal Govt. I really do. But letting your emotions rule everything in some childish/immature actions that literally over rule court room rules of evidence is simply stupid. 

You cant be so immature that you actually damage the case so bad that you arent allowed to present it. 

Next Question: The FBI lied on the FISA Warrants. How many other FISA Warrants did they lie on? What Percentage? Do we have folks indicted, tried and possibly even convicted, smeared, lives ruined over evidence that was gathered illegally? I am sure we do. What if this happened to you for whatever reason? Are you ready for the next trump to have all these powers at their discretion? 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

On 4/17/2021 at 9:10 PM, TexasTiger said:

Walsh was a Trumper until Trump sold out our guys to grovel to Putin in Helsinki. 

Understandable, would like to forget that performance along with our 2016 debacle vs Georgia in Athens.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

So, let me translate this for the readers. 

HRC et al ran such a bad campaign against the worst ever candidate to get nominated that it allowed that the near minimal intrusion by the Russians, intrusion that has happened in just about all elections since forever, especially by the US Govt/CIA, actually ended up being "A THING" and costing an election? So for that, we suspend the Constitution, the Writs of Habeus Corpus, etc, We allow the DOJ to outright lie on FISA warrants for a year or more. And establish basically a free-for-all for investigations. 

Do you understand that it is likely that 100% of whatever the FBI did or would have found as evidence would have been excluded by any judge in America? That ultimately the lies on the FISA Warrants made "fruit of the poison tree" out of just about anything they could have used in court. The lied on the warrant applications, The FBI altered emails 

You know people like you are almost juvenile in their thinking. Emotionally, I get that trump was totally unqualified, etc. I get that he was a smear on the WH and the Federal Govt. I really do. But letting your emotions rule everything in some childish/immature actions that literally over rule court room rules of evidence is simply stupid. 

You cant be so immature that you actually damage the case so bad that you arent allowed to present it. 

Next Question: The FBI lied on the FISA Warrants. How many other FISA Warrants did they lie on? What Percentage? Do we have folks indicted, tried and possibly even convicted, smeared, lives ruined over evidence that was gathered illegally? I am sure we do. What if this happened to you for whatever reason? Are you ready for the next trump to have all these powers at their discretion? 

Let me translate for readers. David gets locked into a narrative and he’s a total captive. He can’t break free. Can’t. He repeats it incessantly even when it’s not the point of the discussion.

David also thinks it’s perfectly fine for parties’ nominees to have their campaign coordinate with Russian intelligence, although this may only be limited to supporting Trump do it. He sees no problem at all with it. Doesn’t remotely offend him.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Understandable, would like to forget that performance along with our 2016 debacle vs Georgia in Athens.

Both were sad performances, but neither were out of sync with the underlying problem.

On 4/18/2021 at 1:23 PM, TexasTiger said:

Google translate isn’t helping me with this post— anyone speak this language?

I think  it's version "of sophomoric ad hominism" designed to evade the facts. ;)

• Like 1

He gone.....we have a new, left version in the White House now. Sorry...but this is just the other side of the same coin. 

The wheels on the bus go round and round......

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Was about to post. Red Maga or Blue Maga, either way, they will believe anything that goes for their beliefs and hate anything against their beliefs.

• Dislike 1

On 4/17/2021 at 8:11 AM, TexasTiger said:

Can’t stand a guy who apologizes for racist comments? He can’t be a real conservative? Thanks for finally clarifying how you and your buddies have redefined conservatism.

So you endorse campaigns working with Russian intelligence. How about China? Iran? Any limits? 

The dossier that the Democrats paid for and worked with Russia to create seems like the same thing you are accusing Trump associates of doing.  If Trump and the RNC had paid a third party to work with Russia and try and make Hillary look bad you would have been up in arms.  This Dossier is the only thing we have that we can actually trace back to a Candidate, a party, and the Russians and I am surprised to this day that this didn't get people sent to jail. 

To me the real crime is why we didn't investigate the Dossier.

As to polling data the US has hundreds of polling firms whose data is open to the world. The Russians could have gotten that information off the internet. There is no polling Trump's team has done that would have provided any different information then what is available to the public assuming the public is willing to take the time and research. We have polls that look how individual groups will vote based on everything from gender, race, religion, region of the country, etc. we have polls asking what people want a politician to say and what information would turn a voter on or off. 

In the last election the Russians were involved again as were the Iranians, Chinese and other outside groups some were for Trump and some like IRAN and China were against Trump does that mean Biden's election is invalid because Iran and China seemed to try and hurt Trump. No Biden won despite interference from outside Countries just like Trump did 4 years before.   

Trump is out of Office both sides have played dirty it is politics.  We had people on the Right who had Obama Derangement Syndrome and still do and we have people on the Left who had Trump Derangement Syndrome and still do.  At some point we have to drop the Derangement Syndrome on both sides or we will tear this country apart.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Russia Gate is Blue Maga Canon now. Some will never admit the obvious. 

Just like Gore Won the 2000 Presidential Election....21 Years they have been wearing tinfoil hats and chasing Black Helicopters. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Russia Gate is Blue Maga Canon now. Some will never admit the obvious. 

Just like Gore Won the 2000 Presidential Election....21 Years they have been wearing tinfoil hats and chasing Black Helicopters. 

image.jpeg

Or brush the seriousness aside and chase a meaningless Maricopa audit. Hard to make this **** up. The two are not remotely comparable.

• Facepalm 1

16 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Or brush the seriousness aside and chase a meaningless Maricopa audit. Hard to make this **** up. The two are not remotely comparable.

The Maricopa County Audit is really a complete waste of time. It is only for the TOTALLY DELUSIONAL. The Company was hired to find a reason to question the election. Folks, we are talking about F'in Maricopa County here. The Most Red MAGA county in the nation. If you are really going to look for something, it would be in a downtown Detroit voting District. Not in the Most Conservative District in one of the Most Conservative States. Come On Man....

Maricopa County was 49%-45% in favor of Trump in 2016 (Gary Johnson and Jill Stein made up the other 6%), so saying it is (or was) an overwhelmingly MAGA county just isn't true.

50-48 Biden in 2020.

At this point, I just want to see states examine their voting security and authentication processes thoroughly. Trying some desperate Hail Mary to overturn November's results is a waste of time. Now is the time to do your security audit, not in a rush just before 2022 midterms. This would include cleaning up voting rolls, in my view.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We had people on the Right who had Obama Derangement Syndrome and still do and we have people on the Left who had Trump Derangement Syndrome and still do.

And you people still continue with the normalizing and false equivalencies. Unbelievable.

Keep telling yourselves that you're objective, but just know that the above statement is absolutely insane. January 6th alone makes it so. I mean, Jesus Christ. What are you thinking at this point trying to compare the two or to still suggest that it was derangement??

And yes, I am speaking in the plural. The rest of you know who you are. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

And you people still continue with the normalizing and false equivalencies. Unbelievable.

Keep telling yourselves that you're objective, but just know that the above statement is absolutely insane. January 6th alone makes it so. I mean, Jesus Christ. What are you thinking at this point trying to compare the two or to still suggest that it was derangement??

And yes, I am speaking in the plural. The rest of you know who you are. 

How does someone not in a party pointing out that both parties are corrupt to the core, sold out to Wall Street, totally oblivious to the needs of the people change because of Jan 6th? You think that the scale is just different? That because the Dems didnt pull a storming of the Capital they they are absolved of all blame for the condition of this country? 

There are some that have been tinfoil hat wearing crazies since 2000. They had Bush Derangement Syndrome, then Romney Derangement Syndrome, then McCain Derangement Syndrome, then Trump Derangement Syndrome. They believe themselves and the Dem Party to be totally free of any issues. Pure as the driven snow. They have declared two elections void, 2000 and 2016, and cant see the equivalence when they are confronted that the Reps suddenly want in on the Batcrap Crazy. Did the Dems storm the capital? No, but they have been sowing the seeds of this s*** for 21 years. The damage they have done is enormous. Dont get the results you want? Just Shout "not my President" and get ready to go scorched earth politically. Screw the nation, screw the poor, screw everything but their donors. This craziness has to stop. We are more divided today than every and may be headed toward a cultural war. no one listens to anyone. They just scream and hop on twitter and do a DJT impersonation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1