Transfer Safety Donovan Kaufman COMMITS TO AUBURN!

Zeek

Just now, bigbird said:

Trust the process

Finna run a 0-0-11 defense with all DBs lol

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Zeek said:

A lot of his position coaches and other former Vandy staff guys are at Texas

Very good get for Mason and probably Etheridge too.

Just now, Zeek said:

Would you say we have depth?

1 minute ago, fredst said:

No. Bill Taylor is gone

I still can't believe it has been four years already.  I still feel like it was last year when he did his trick shot videos for al.com in high school.

39 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Would you say we have depth?

Actually, for once, yes lol

Especially adding who we signed out of high school (Diamond,  Bridges, Harvey,  Gaston)

Nice to finally answer yes to this meme

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

This is the way

• Love 1

• Like 3
  • Love 1

To me this is the final piece on the D. He completes our Safety's as a potential starter. We will have great starting players at both safety's at both CB's at Nickel and quality depth behind them. We have a very solid LB corp with 3 proven starters and quality depth behind them. We have beefed up D-Line with a combination of freshmen and transfers. I think some of the players from last year actually will thrive in the new defense so I wouldn't be surprised to see both a better pass rush and sealing the edge where we were hurt last year.

I think this Defense has the talent to be near the top of the SEC.  I wish I could say the same for the Offense.  I am hoping the new Staff with better design and better coaching will show an improved offense but while I feel really good about Defense I can't make myself feel good about the Offense.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

To me this is the final piece on the D. He completes our Safety's as a potential starter. We will have great starting players at both safety's at both CB's at Nickel and quality depth behind them. We have a very solid LB corp with 3 proven starters and quality depth behind them. We have beefed up D-Line with a combination of freshmen and transfers. I think some of the players from last year actually will thrive in the new defense so I wouldn't be surprised to see both a better pass rush and sealing the edge where we were hurt last year.

I think this Defense has the talent to be near the top of the SEC.  I wish I could say the same for the Offense.  I am hoping the new Staff with better design and better coaching will show an improved offense but while I feel really good about Defense I can't make myself feel good about the Offense.  

Glad they shored up the defense to be able to shut down opponents while our Offense catches up. 

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Glad they shored up the defense to be able to shut down opponents while our Offense catches up. 

52 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Can't lose if the other team can't score 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

FE2F1413-1C88-446B-90A8-F93AE2C20A53.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

He comes in...Domio hits the portal. Good call out to @W.E.D on mentioning that a few days back.

Actually WDEWDE called it a few weeks ago but I know what you mean

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Actually WDEWDE called it a few weeks ago but I know what you mean

Hey man, I've had a couple rough days here.  Let me have this one, OK?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I still can't believe it has been four years already.  I still feel like it was last year when he did his trick shot videos for al.com in high school.

He could have stayed two more years. He was redshirted his freshman year, and got another year due to COVID.

Super glad to have this kid. He has 4 years left and already has SEC experience. Great addition.

3 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

He really meant WEDWED!!

Common typo