Allen Greene needs to step up concerning vaccinations

Eagle Eye 7

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

Stuck working in hospitals" is a career choice.  If they weren't treating Covid patients they would be treating something else.  If they don't like health care, they are free to seek another profession

We do like healthcare hence why most of us are still there short staff , dealing with folks who choose not to follow simple instructions and I am not just talking about COVID. A good majority of people inpatient is due to their own abilities of not taking care of themselves, which is why the healthcare system is insanely expensive. If majority of us chose to go somewhere else, you would be having to go out of the country for care. Or you can go to Canada where they tell you who you have to see and they have even longer wait times than our country. Hilarious take. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, eagle12 said:

If you want biased blue sky news while the idiot Biden is in office watch the communist news network CNN ! If you want to know how bad it really is go look at your nearest gas station for the price of gas. 

You just can’t help yourself in making yourself look dumber and dumber, lol.😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, auburnphan said:

You just can’t help yourself in making yourself look dumber and dumber, lol.😂😂😂😂😂

Can you? Wake the F up ! 

2 minutes ago, eagle12 said:

Can you? Wake the F up ! 

I always get enlightened by folks who haven’t a degree in political science and history tell me how communism and gas pricing works.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

We do like healthcare hence why most of us are still there short staff , dealing with folks who choose not to follow simple instructions and I am not just talking about COVID. A good majority of people inpatient is due to their own abilities of not taking care of themselves, which is why the healthcare system is insanely expensive. If majority of us chose to go somewhere else, you would be having to go out of the country for care. Or you can go to Canada where they tell you who you have to see and they have even longer wait times than our country. Hilarious take. 

State interference is the cause of healthcare costs...

Just now, AUGunsmith said:

State interference is the cause of healthcare costs...

No non-compliance is the reason for healthcare cost. There is a reason why hospitals get paid extra money to decrease re-admission rates. IT COST A LOT OF MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF FOLKS, ESPECIALLY THE SAME FOLKS OVER AND OVER.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

You just can’t help folks like that Auburnphan. They think they can get folks to think they are intelligent by making comments like that. Only idiots even debate the harmfulness of Covid. Every single nation on earth, even those that hate each other have admitted this virus is bad and has killed millions world wide. Over a billion doses of vaccine already taken by people.To date not one single case of a vaccinated person dying from Covid after complete vaccination. All 600000+ were unvaccinated. If anyone thinks the deaths were inflated I suggest you look at each states total deaths for 2020. Total it was up over 500000 from 2019. That is like a 20% increase year to year. 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Here's a question. What's stopping a coach from just lying about a 100% vaccination rate? Does the NCAA send its Gestapo to verify everyone's papers? No, its all theatre whether its true or not...

If it's that easy then Harsin actually is an idiot.

The rest of your post is highly problematic but has already been addressed a million different ways.

The cost of hospital readmissions is enormous, estimated to be in the vicinity of $26 billion annually (Wilson, 2019), so it’s no wonder Medicare is working to reduce this amount.

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I always get enlightened by folks who haven’t a degree in political science and history tell me how communism and gas pricing works.  

Political Science please! Is that what it takes to not be considered a deplorable? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eagle12 said:

Political Science please! Is that what it takes to not be considered a deplorable? 

I know getting through the 6th grade was a great accomplishment for you, congrats buddy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eagle12 said:

No it takes actually having a moral character and worrying about others instead of always being in it just for self greed, otherwise you are a deplorable .🤔

1 hour ago, eaglenest said:

You are to emotional, Auburn is Auburn not UGA not BAMA as long as Auburn is Auburn they will never be looked at in that manner. Those 2 schools are being talked up to levels that are just ridiculous stop taking the bait, did you think of what those 2 schools were doing in 2004/2010/2013??

What?  Emotional? Bait?  No, I can assure you that this has nothing whatsoever to do with success on the football field.  The comparison is fair simply due to the leaders of the programs having used their platforms to be part of the solution to a public health crisis that is happening now in 2021.  I will say this, like his play calling or not, Gus would have certainly been on the right side of this.  He announced that over 70% of the team at UCF is fully vaccinated and that he expects that number to be near 100% by the time the season begins. 

Auburn is a school of higher education.  A such, it is imperative that people associated with Auburn be advocates of the science that has proven these vaccines are safe and effective.  A professor would be frowned upon and likely removed from the classroom if they were advocates of conspiracy nonsense over proven science.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No it takes actually having a moral character and worrying about others instead of always being in it just for self greed, otherwise you are a deplorable .🤔

O that’s the first thing that is ever said on this ! No I don’t want any one catching this virus . It is just used like judging a book by the cover. Like Harsin right now.

10 minutes ago, eagle12 said:

Don't be so self deprecating! You bring way more deplorable cred than that! 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No it’s Green’s responsibility to watch out for the student athletes.  He should direct his coaches to follow protocol and protect his players. The SEC has already announced that teams that fail to get to 85% will not be cut any slack. Again Alabama is at 100% because the coach did what good coaches do and set the example by getting vaccinated first. At this point I just don’t have any faith Harsin, I think we made a major mistake and we will be firing him in the next year or two. 

I never have particularly liked Saban. However, it is has been much more for my own dislike of some of his personal characteristics and not just his being Ala's Coach. But, one thing he does well is to lead and motivate college football players to do his bidding.

20 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Is Parler down or something? Is this a For MAGA Only dating app now? I love it when the real crazy comes out.

Can we not get political? 

• Like 2

I’ve been listening to The Drive podcast this morning. The fundamental lack of understanding of the virus and vaccine by the callers is baffling. There were callers saying that players who have had coronavirus have no need to take the vaccine. There were callers saying stuff like “if Harsin has the vaccine, why would he test positive”. There are even people saying, “listen to the doctors and experts and not scientists like Fauci”. It’s just astounding at this point how willfully ignorant people are. And Bill Cameron and Dan Peck should be embarrassed, that they aren’t correcting these callers. There’s no turning this thing around any time soon, I’m afraid. 

• Like 3

First playing for or attending Auburn is a privilege not anything required by the bill of rights. So Auburn has every right to tell player to get vaccinated or leave the program if they choose just like your company or any private business does. Second it calls in a question of leadership when someone defies logic. We have been making and taking vaccines for a long time . The vaccine does nothing except replicate what your body does without making you deathly ill, without making you contagious and without you becoming a laboratory for creating the next more deadly variation of the diseases . It’s not rocket science. Heck people we now send ships to the end of our solar system, creating a vaccine is not that hard. Also the technology of mRNA has been decades of work in progress. It could not be used for SARS 2 until the virus was actually here and they could actually have a spike protein from a patient to duplicate. This is the crap that all of these false conspiracies drum up .  I went in the military 50 years ago when everyone was going to Vietnam . In basic they lined us up and gave us about 5 shots. They didn’t ask our opinion and didn’t care about our opinion. Their thoughts were on trying to help us live thru what we were about to witness . And we didn’t hesitate because we knew it was in our interest and those around us to do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

If anyone has suggested otherwise, I haven't seen it.

Tons and tons and tons of people are suggesting otherwise. What do you think this conversation is about? People want a mandate. It just varies in degree. In NYC you can't go to a grocery store or pizza joint without papers (which is disproportionately affecting POC). For all practical senses, these measures aren't leaving any choice. Either give up your job and ability to buy food, or get the shot.

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’ve been listening to The Drive podcast this morning. The fundamental lack of understanding of the virus and vaccine by the callers is baffling. There were callers saying that players who have had coronavirus have no need to take the vaccine. There were callers saying stuff like “if Harsin has the vaccine, why would he test positive”. There are even people saying, “listen to the doctors and experts and not scientists like Fauci”. It’s just astounding at this point how willfully ignorant people are. And Bill Cameron and Dan Peck should be embarrassed, that they aren’t correcting these callers. There’s no turning this thing around any time soon, I’m afraid. 

Nope. It would certainly help if many who know better would stop enabling the idiots because of political solidarity and encourage them to do the obvious right thing instead. But they're dug in so people will keep filling up hospitals and dying for no reason.

• Like 1