Allen Greene needs to step up concerning vaccinations

Eagle Eye 7

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Once again you have managed to peg my irony meter.  :laugh:

And I suspect with over 44K posts you are old, morbidly obese, and have plenty of time to think you know more about my healthcare needs than I do.  If I were you, I would get vax'ed.  Fortunately, I am not you.

• Dislike 3

5 minutes ago, Butthead said:

And I suspect with over 44K posts you are old, morbidly obese, and have plenty of time to think you know more about my healthcare needs than I do.  If I were you, I would get vax'ed.  Fortunately, I am not you.

Well you got 2 out of 3, so not bad kid

Edited by homersapien

3 hours ago, Butthead said:

Meanwhile we have people dying from not being able to get hospital resources due to lack of beds in ICU wards for treatable issues. Vet 

While I understand you don't want to get vaccinated but the fact that so many un-vaccinated people are filling up the hospitals puts everyone that needs ICU care at risk. I know that the critical covid patients need the same level of care but if more would get vaccinated it would reduce the strain on the hospitals.  I don't want to see anyone vax, un-vax people pass away, I just hate seeing things like this especially to someone that did 2 tours because the ER doctor couldn't find him an ICU bed. Again this would not have been an issue if more people were vaccinated, there would be less people in the hospitals, I know, I know it's your right etc, smh.

I know nothing I can say will change your mind but  sad to keep seeing the same thing happening over and over when we have something now that can reduce the number of sick people in the hospitals.

Oh and I am very disappointed in Harsin lack of leadership in this regards..

Daniel Wilkinson RIP

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/27/2021 at 12:46 PM, Butthead said:

And I suspect with over 44K posts you are old, morbidly obese, and have plenty of time to think you know more about my healthcare needs than I do. 

You still don't get it.  This is about the communities healthcare needs, not you individually.

21 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You still don't get it.  This is about the communities healthcare needs, not you individually.

Just a photo of who you are conversing with….. lol 

F8302F27-42C6-42D5-9E06-6561DF39B25B.png

• Like 2

On 8/22/2021 at 9:55 PM, SumterAubie said:

You can bet your ass I would. Last June I came down with the covid. Six weeks later I was in the hospital after suffering a heart attack. The cardiologist told me  periocarditis was the culprit, putting undue stress on my heart. The source of the periocarditis. Covid 19. It also caused arrhythmia. I'll be first in line when the boosters are available`

Can confirm. This is my old man. His *ss was in the hole. Was NOT a good time.

• Sad 1