Akron @ Auburn Score Prediction

Zeek

5 hours ago, toddc said:

I don’t do score predictions but I’ll be a little bit upset if our defense gives up a touchdown. They need to be lights out from jump.

Hard to do if the subs start coming in by early 4th quarter. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

AU-3

Zips-2

NOW I know football season is nigh...the 3-2 prediction has been officially made. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Hard to do if the subs start coming in by early 4th quarter. 

True, and I hope that’s what happens. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

NOW I know football season is nigh...the 3-2 prediction has been officially made. 👍

Geez, that's a memory Golf won't let die. :)  I sat alone in a bar watching that game, drinking beer. I needed bourbon when it was over. There's only one outcome worse than winning a 3-2 football game...and it couldn't have been much worse.

1 hour ago, johnnyAU said:

Geez, that's a memory Golf won't let die. :)  I sat alone in a bar watching that game, drinking beer. I needed bourbon when it was over. There's only one outcome worse than winning a 3-2 football game...and it couldn't have been much worse.

I didn't watch that one, because Hurricane Ike made landfall that morning and KO'ed our power. When I got a chance, I called my mom to check in and let her know I was OK...I asked her the score of the game and she said "Auburn won 3-2 (said as three, two)"

I said "3 to what?"

She clarified..."3 to 2"

I laughed and said "won't be catching up on highlights of that one."

Anyway...

AU 33, Zips 6.

11 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

I didn't watch that one, because Hurricane Ike made landfall that morning and KO'ed our power. When I got a chance, I called my mom to check in and let her know I was OK...I asked her the score of the game and she said "Auburn won 3-2 (said as three, two)"

I said "3 to what?"

She clarified..."3 to 2"

I laughed and said "won't be catching up on highlights of that one."

Anyway...

AU 33, Zips 6.

Tubby had great confidence in his D. 😁

Said 41-3 Tigers in another thread. Still thinking along those lines but with some more offensive production from the AU second string (and maybe the third as well) in the second half. So...

Tigers build a comfortable lead at halftime, 31-0. TJ and DD get to run with the twos and threes, and maybe some of the ones even, in the second half to gain experience. The Zips get a field goal but the Tigers get 24 in second half. 55-3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 8:42 AM, Zeek said:

56-0.

No brakes.

Fans feel cautiously optimistic afterwards. We see three different QBs score (Bo/TJ/Dee)

Close enough lol