* Official Auburn vs. Akron Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

The key to games like this is to not get to high or low. We look discipline and that’s all I ask. Nix playing like a damn 5 star QB boy. Litmus test isn’t here yet but man we look like we belong.

His footwork alone has looked better. I know it's Akron but he hasn't bailed on the pocket like he tended to do. Just that is big. Accuracy will improve just with that. And now another TD Pass.  

• Like 2

Damn. Stepped up into the pocket again and threw a nice pass...

Great catch by Kobi, who can't Catch per Hoke 

• Like 1

Just now, bootskii said:

Who is this Bo Nix staying in the pocket completing passes??? I'm in bizarro world

Helps when the OL is doing a great job and ours is.

• Like 5

Just now, WFE12 said:

I’m loving every bit of this. Harsin still coaching Bo on technique too.

And I'm loving Nix attitude to the instruction. Didn't like seeing him and Morris going at it last year. I'm glad he matured

Great catch by Kobe, who people say can't catch a cold. I know it's Akron but love the execution. Nice to have a real offensive system with competent play calling!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

I like BOOM. We should still use BOOM after big plays. BOOM does not belong to CGM. Please allow BOOM to be used again. I am feigning for BOOM. Even though we divorced CGM dont give him custody of BOOM. We need BOOM in our lives....War" BOOM" Eagle.

Yes.  Boom predates Gus.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I know it’s Akron but the OL looks a lot better. That strength train this off-season has made a huge difference. 

So nice having a real offense now. Looks damn good. 

The receivers don’t have the droppsies either.  

• Like 2

This is the year. Bo Nix has improved so much under this new offense. He’s focused. He’s having fun. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a dark horse for the Heisman.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4