* Official Auburn vs. Akron Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Stepped out during change of possession and come back to points. I don’t hate it. 

Same! This is fun. 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

My stream is weird and I have the Kevin Hart Chase Freedom commercial over and over again on repeat every break.

I've got that Applebee's commercial a lot.

6 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

So giving a guy actual progressions.....and a chance to get a rhythm.....WORKS?!? 

Check downs have dramatically improved this offense.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

7-7, 105 yards. 2 TDs. not a bad start. 

Who'd have thought even against Akron. Pass blocking has allowed him to stay in the pocket too.

When you have a guy by himself like that, just get it to him without an overthrow.  It was behind him but safe. Normally he would overthrow.  I consider it an improvement. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

That’s what the ESPN app does. It’ll play the same 2 or 3 commercials over. And over. And over. 

I have to mute it every commercial break or I'd pull the little bit of hair I have left out.

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

I've got that Applebee's commercial a lot.

Okay, I'm doing better than you. lol That's the worst commercial on tv right now.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Who'd have thought even against Akron. Pass blocking has allowed him to stay in the pocket too.

Without looking at past starts it has to be one of his better, if not best start, to a game. Even past bad teams 

• Like 4

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I have to mute it every commercial break or I'd pull the little bit of hair I have left out.

Okay, I'm doing better than you. lol That's the worst commercial on tv right now.

I have to mute it for my wife’s sanity as well. And she’s not even paying attention.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

When you have a guy by himself like that, just get it to him without an overthrow.  It was behind him but safe. Normally he would overthrow.  I consider it an improvement. 

His eyes got big, and he didn't gun it or sail it. So yes, let's hope so. 

• Like 2