* Official Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, W.E.D said:

ASU dbs making a nice play on balls. 

Maybe a little under thrown.

Can't get 3rd and 1 smh

Underthrown...like the INT call pass earlier...these guys are running with our wideouts...gotta put it out in front of them.  Last week our guys could wait on the underthrown ball...apparently ALA state DB's are faster and better cover guys

Just now, AU9377 said:

Any doubts as to whether ASU is better than Akron now?

I'd still bet Akron -21 vs ASU and feel very comfortable.  We simply aren't executing.

Just now, japantiger said:

Underthrown...like the INT call pass earlier...these guys are running with our wideouts...gotta put it out in front of them.  Last week our guys could wait on the underthrown ball...apparently ALA state DB's are faster and better cover guys

Jackson had a step on him on that long ball, slowed up to try and catch the ball.

Just now, auburnphan said:

Hunter is becoming one of my favorites real quick.

He is just freaking physical. That is what we need. That is one of the goos thing about these games, if anything. Guys can find their role. The coaching staff is putting them in positions but guys just aren't executing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, japantiger said:

Last season we overthrew everyone. This season, underthrow.

Next season is it, Baby!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, au302 said:

I think Bobo is calling a good game. The execution has just largely been awful

Yep, execution hasnt been there.  Everything just seems to be one step off.

• Like 2

Hunter...

anyone see that ball being a little loose with him?? I just see a lot of the ball when he's running...albeit strongly

Bobo is doing a great job putting people in space. Guys got to catch the ball, guys got to make people miss and offensive line just needs to get mean lol.

• Like 3

Just now, Jgarrett7 said:

Dude is a bowling ball

We are dropping passes, but I love the diverse play calls and Hunter. We are making holes now against a saltier defense than we saw last week.

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Jackson had a step on him on that long ball, slowed up to try and catch the ball.

Agree. When you see him leave line he gets full speed and then slows down to ball. If Bo would have led him to run to the ball would have been 6!

Bo is not settling down right now and when he does deliver a good strike we're having the drops. Half time ass chewing should be good. Lots of bad film to fix before Penn State. 

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Not seeing much of Bigsby. 

Might be wrong about it but I think Bigsby's day is done. He was standing with his helmet off on one of our offense series earlier.

Just now, W.E.D said:

Hunter...

anyone see that ball being a little loose with him?? I just see a lot of the ball when he's running...albeit strongly

Somebody mentioned that earlier…;-)

• Like 1