* Official Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I'm so happy to see CBH angry after that debacle

I was wonder how he would be when angry. Like is he a throw his headset off kinda guy or curse out the ref kinda guy. Just something slight there.

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

It’s on both.  The HC can call a time out too. 

Why the hell would he waste a time out right there? Just take the points. You need to save your timeouts.

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Why is the stadium so loud on a 4th and 1???

It’s always been like that.  Usually our QB has to gesture to our fans to quiet down

Lol please be careful Zakoby. Especially next half

Edited by W.E.D

1 minute ago, au302 said:

First time I've seen Harsin show anger on the sideline and about time. Ridiculous. 

He did last week too at bo, even though he threw a TD pass he threw off his back foot and Harsin was pissed about it.

Just now, DAG said:

Why the hell would he waste a time out right there? Just take the points. You need to save your timeouts.

For what?  ITS BAMA STATE!  If we need to save time outs, we have bigger issues.

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Because you come away with 7 there not 3.  

You don't need the 7 at that point. It is the freaking first quarter. This is not madden. Use your head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

For what?  ITS BAMA STATE!  If we need to save time outs, we have bigger issues.

I absolutely agree.  If we are worried about saving time outs against an inferior overmatched team we have big problems.  

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

No s*** Spanky. It is the first quarter. You take the points. Some of y'all are idiots.