* Official Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, AU_Canoe said:

Harsin has a look that would make me do and abrupt 180 and say "nope"! 

I saw him at town creek park over the summer. Nice guy. But seemed intense when he responded to my “hello”. I didn’t even recognize him until after we said hello. Haha. 

Just now, bigbird said:

Exactly 

I'd say if there us a true package we wouldn't care about burning a RS, we'd probably need it in more than 4 games

I want to see DD badly as well, but he would have only handed the ball off 3 times there. Don't mind saving his 4 games in that situation, especially if we have a package for him down the road. Hopefully we play better in the first half in two weeks vs Ga State and he gets some extended time

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I saw him at town creek park over the summer. Nice guy. But seemed intense when he responded to my “hello”. I didn’t even recognize him until after we said hello. Haha. 

I am sure it's just my perspective but he can definitely go from a neutral look to a really pissed off, lower jaw extended, snarl. 

1st half isn't what we wanted, but I'm glad Harsin got them on track and they dominated the 3rd

Just now, W.E.D said:

1st half isn't what we wanted, but I'm glad Harsin got them on track and they dominated the 3rd

A little rough at the beginning of the 2nd half but I am glad he was able to reset the players and coaches. Maybe it knocked the sleep fog and/or hangover off and provided some clarity. 

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Couldn’t ask for more . Adjustments happened and AU put em away

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Harsin went nuclear on the team at the half. None of those players have never been through something like that before. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479qje55jxx8d23sbx9y

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Harsin went nuclear on the team at the half. None of those players have never been through something like that before. 

Excellent to hear! Don't tell Jen lol

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'd say if there us a true package we wouldn't care about burning a RS, we'd probably need it in more than 4 games

The exactly was directed to the nobody knows

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I believe it 100%. 

11 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Yep

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886tncffah4ai35h8pto9