Firing Squad

DAG

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

there is not ONE. SINGLE. PERSON. including the Arkansas AD who though in year 2 Arky would be undefeated and just became Texas state champions. He was like their 7th choice... not even exaggerating. No one wanted that job. It was a dumpster fire that Bert left that place in.

Gus Malzahn Jr did worse with it. Gus Malzahn Jr also snapped Allen HS 84 game win streak, so there is that.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, metafour said:

LMAO what a predictably pathetic post from you know who!

Sam Pittman went 3-7 last season in his first year on the job at Arkansas. 3-7. Imagine that, in his 2nd season the team has shown growth.

But we're 3-1 in Harsin's first season and it's time to pull the plug. You're a clown.

Pittman also beat auburn outside of ref ball literally giving auburn the win in a silver platter. 

People can say what they want about Sam Pittman but he went 3-7 and was competitive in a good amount in an all-sec conference schedule last year. Guess how many conference games Arkansas won the two previous  years? Zero. Yes that is right folks, under chad Morris, they went 0-16 in conference games over a two year span and won two games each of those previous years against cupcakes. I highly doubt they would've been 3-7 in a regular year. Let's have some perspective. They will probably be a top ten team next week. ARKANSAS. I am very interested to see how they do against UGA.

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, DAG said:

READ THE FLIPPIN THREAD. It is me calling myself out for being over zealous. There is no way some of you are capable individuals in real life.

Chill bro just searching for clarification 

12 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Harsin's resume doesn't even belong in the stack near Saban's pre alabama resume. He had already won a natty, been an NFL HC, and built a program at MSU All with being one of the best defensive minds to ever coach. 

Harsin coached just didn destroy what other had built, but definitely didn reach their levels. 

His predecessor Chris Peterson inherited a pretty good Boise team too.and he was considered a pretty good coach. And he took over 7-win Sark's Washington team and got them a few conference championships and a playoff appearance.

I think maintaining a successful program (and for 7 years) stills shows competent coaching. I mean how of us weren't salivating when the rumors of Jimmy Rayne flying in Lincoln Riley to interview were swirling around? 

Just now, JBiGGiE said:

His predecessor Chris Peterson inherited a pretty good Boise team too.and he was considered a pretty good coach. And he took over 7-win Sark's Washington team and got them a few conference championships and a playoff appearance.

I think maintaining a successful program (and for 7 years) stills shows competent coaching. I mean how of us weren't salivating when the rumors of Jimmy Rayne flying in Lincoln Riley to interview were swirling around? 

CBH can still be successful. I am just out of the homerism phase now. I want to see us be prepared from the get go. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DAG said:

Gus Malzahn Jr did worse with it. Gus Malzahn Jr also snapped Allen HS 84 game win streak, so there is that.

OH YAH! lol. I totally forgot there was a coach between Bert and the PIT BOSS!!! lmao

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

OH YAH! lol. I totally forgot there was a coach between Bert and the PIT BOSS!!! lmao

He lasted just two years (less actually) so you're forgiven.

This video shows how incredible of a job the Pit Boss (I'm stealing that nickname) has done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ioaObAf_A

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

My whole thing is everybody giving up on harsin already. This is a problem with the auburn fan base. Yes I was as pissed off as everyone else, but damn, If half of you got your way we'd be firing him now

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

My whole thing is everybody giving up on harsin already. This is a problem with the auburn fan base. Yes I was as pissed off as everyone else, but damn, If half of you got your way we'd be firing him now

Who gave up on him. I want y'all to start naming names. Quit with all the subliminal. 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Who gave up on him. I want y'all to start naming names. Quit with all the subliminal. 

You've already mentioned Pittman, you've already dismissed saban going 7-6 in his first season, losing to ulm. I mean damn, give the guy more than 4 damn games before you start writing him off. Coordinators and the previous gus recruits are the biggest disappointments 

Edited by Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

You've already mentioned Pittman, you've already dismissed saban going 7-6 in his first season, losing to ulm. I mean damn, give the guy for than 4 damn games before you start writing him off 

So again tell me where I gave up on CBH? That s*** you typed up says nothing about me writing him off . I haven’t even said anything about Saban . Quote Me mofo if you want to say something and we can discuss it. Quit with the subliminals.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

So again tell me where I gave up on CBH? That s*** you typed up says nothing about me writing him off . I haven’t even said anything about Saban . Quote Me mofo if you want to say something and we can discuss it. Quit with the subliminals.

Your entire ******* post says it dude. There's no damn subliminal stuff. Once again you overreact to s***. Call me  a mofo one more damn time. Continue to make an ass of yourself on here

• Like 2

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Your entire ******* post says it dude. There's no damn subliminal stuff. Once again you overreact to s***. Call me  a mofo one more damn time. Continue to make an ass of yourself on here

What are you going to do? My post says dudes need to quit talking about it and show up and do it. Nowhere in my post does it say anything about me wanting to fire dude or I gave up on him. Learn how to comprehend a post.

Dm me if you want to dag since you wanted to turn this into a butthurt pissing contest 

DM you for what?

Just now, DAG said:

What are you going to do? My post says dudes need to quit talking about it and show up and do it. Nowhere in my post does it say anything about me wanting to fire dude or I gave up on him. Learn how to comprehend a post.

And call me a mofo one more damn time instead of posting like a rational person. But no you're butthurt and decide to lash out at me. Instead of posting a rebuttal and keeping it civil 

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

You've already mentioned Pittman, you've already dismissed saban going 7-6 in his first season, losing to ulm. I mean damn, give the guy more than 4 damn games before you start writing him off. Coordinators and the previous gus recruits are the biggest disappointments 

And players have to execute when the time comes. If Bo executes in the first half maybe none of this discussion is brought up. But he did not and CBH/BOBO saw it and made the change…props to that

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

DM you for what?

Again, call me a ******* mofo one more time. I called you an a**hole one time and you got butthurt as s***. You come at me swinging then own it

And call me a mofo one more damn time instead of posting like a rational person. But no you're butthurt and decide to lash out at me. Instead of posting a rebuttal and keeping it civil 

Mofo. Quote me where I said I wanted to fire this guy.

• Love 1

I didn't ******* mention you I mean damn 

Bruh you just said I mentioned Pittman and overlooked Saban. I want you to find where I overlooked Saban? I mentioned Pittman to bring in perspective. But now you didn't mention me? I am tired of y'all coming in here making up stuff. You can't even be objective in these forums anymore. I get tired of this stuff.

Last week I was being called a homer for CBH. Now I make a thread specifically to eat crow and " I am giving up on him." LOL these people on here man. 

Just now, DAG said:

Bruh you just said I mentioned Pittman and overlooked Saban. I want you to find where I overlooked Saban? I mentioned Pittman to bring in perspective. But now you didn't mention me? I am tired of y'all coming in here making up stuff. You can't even be objective in these forums anymore. I get tired of this stuff.

Ahhhhhhhhh considering I don't even post here anymore much Bc it's the same people ruining every damn Thread. You included. I didn't mention you. You freakin quoted me dude. I get tired of this bull**** too. Exactly why this forum, after a ******* a decade, I don't even like being around anymore. Take it easy 

• Sad 1