* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, shabby said:

Back to back weeks of good defensive adjustments at the half

Why can't we start out right? We started in that stupid 10 yd. cushion, zone. 

I am a big tank fan.  But he looks a half step slow.  Not sure if it is his decision making, read and run style,  the OLine or physical. The quickness of hunter and shivers seems to be working better recently. Hoping this changes soon. 

10 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Defense finally steps up and we go 3 and out. 

Law of equivalent exchange :P

Edited by AUwent

I think Bobo outsmarted himself thinking LSU would start easing up in the box. They will dare us to beat them every.other which way...

Just now, tigerrules said:

I am a big tank fan.  But he looks a half step slow.  Not sure if it is his decision making, read and run style,  the OLine or physical. The quickness of hunter and shivers seems to be working better recently. Hoping this changes soon. 

Noticed that also; is he not 100%?

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Why can't we start out right? We started in that stupid 10 yd. cushion, zone. 

I think we are pretending our guys have a chance to jump some routes in zone. Except we aren’t good enough to do that. Let’s stay in their faces and make them work for it.

Guest MustardSeed

Tried to post this earlier but something didn’t work right…so sorry if it’s a double post

One of the biggest challenges of bringing in a new staff with new schemes is players buying in. By all accounts in the off-season this staffs approach is far different from the last, and with that you would expect some divisions and challenges. A win here would go a long way to getting some buy in