for you guys bored with the off week

aubiefifty

i might have been suckered but it looks legit..................

36 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

There is nothing there? 🤷

i clicked on the link before i posted it and it worked for me.

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

This is what it's telling me?🤷

Screenshot_20211022-105116_Chrome.jpg

that is weird because it still works for me. i got it on reddit on an auburn board. it wanted to pay four hundred bucks for some kind of clinical trial concerning the effects of drinking. my apologies but i have no idea why it will not show. it even had the email addy.

beer.webp

1 minute ago, woodford said:

Post then get high, OP

i wake and bake a lot but i have yet to partake today. i just keep getting bad news. a friend up north has a son addicted to drugs and he jumped off a bridge into oncoming traffic. he was wickedly funny. but i will smoke one in your honor sir! you are a favorite poster of mine for not talking to you much. have a great weekend and go watch dune. high if you can....grins

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i wake and bake a lot but i have yet to partake today. i just keep getting bad news. a friend up north has a son addicted to drugs and he jumped off a bridge into oncoming traffic. he was wickedly funny. but i will smoke one in your honor sir! you are a favorite poster of mine for not talking to you much. have a great weekend and go watch dune. high if you can....grins

Jesus buddy that’s awful. I’m sorry to hear that. 

Right on brother. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• aubiefifty changed the title to for you guys bored with the off week and needing some cash ok i fixed it.........sorry
  • WarTiger changed the title to for you guys bored with the off week
renderTimingPixel.png

Did anyone else witness a falling star or meteor-like occurrence in the sky this evening around 8:06 in the South College/Shug Jordan intersection area? Unsure where it landed, possibly closer to Jules Collins Museum.

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:
renderTimingPixel.png

Did anyone else witness a falling star or meteor-like occurrence in the sky this evening around 8:06 in the South College/Shug Jordan intersection area? Unsure where it landed, possibly closer to Jules Collins Museum.

GAUG3

· 3d

When you see one, be sure to report it. Check the event report. https://fireball.amsmeteors.org/members/imo/report_intro

level 1
· 3d

That was me. Sorry