2022 4* WR Antonio Williams Clemson Bound

Paladin

How much will the OC vacancy affect his decision?

I don't feel good about this - I am thinking Bobo was on this one while at USC.   IDK that to be true. 

7 hours ago, Beaker said:

How much will the OC vacancy affect his decision?

I don't feel good about this - I am thinking Bobo was on this one while at USC.   IDK that to be true. 

It will not affect the decision at all. According to the insiders on rivals that know a lot more than me, he was not going to choose Auburn. As soon as he got the Clemson offer, we lost. 
Bobo was not a good recruiter. Do you see a bunch of high profile offensive recruits coming to AU? 
we need an ace. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

This one was obvious. Seen this coming a mile away. We ain’t beating Clemson for a guy who’s from South Carolina 

I didn’t got to Clemson lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

This one was obvious. Seen this coming a mile away. We ain’t beating Clemson for a guy who’s from South Carolina 

Sure wish Clemson would reciprocate 

7 hours ago, woodford said:

Sucks but if you were a WR would you rather go to Auburn or Clemson? Answer seems obvious. 

Clemson is falling apart, Dabo did not have a great season and just lost both his coordinators.  Right now Auburn looks much better.  What is Dabo’s 

offensive identity?  He was a position coach and has never ran an offense. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Clemson is falling apart, Dabo did not have a great season and just lost both his coordinators.  Right now Auburn looks much better.  What is Dabo’s 

Didn’t know they lost the OC too.

9 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

2 National Championships since 2016. Auburn is years behind Clemson. 

1 hour ago, woodford said:

2 National Championships since 2016. Auburn is years behind Clemson. 

I would have agreed with this 7 days ago but losing both coordinators, 2 defensive assistants, director of player personnel and AD in one week is quite the loss.   And add to it that Dabo's staff has been so stable, he doesn't have a lot of experience replacing folks like the little one.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I would have agreed with this 7 days ago but losing both coordinators, 2 defensive assistants, director of player personnel and AD in one week is quite the loss.   And add to it that Dabo's staff has been so stable, he doesn't have a lot of experience replacing folks like the little one.

Clemson's done IMO. 

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

Bold statement…

I hear ya. But they've lived on elite QBs, elite defense, and free reign over the ACC. Dabo just traded Venables for Cristobal and Trevor Lawrence isn't coming back. I'm sure they'll still be an above average ACC team and a tough out but I think the juggernaut has gone juggernot.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I hear ya. But they've lived on elite QBs, elite defense, and free reign over the ACC. Dabo just traded Venables for Cristobal and Trevor Lawrence isn't coming back. I'm sure they'll still be an above average ACC team and a tough out but I think the juggernaut has gone juggernot.

I can buy that reasoning…

And, might I add, typical AU luck to draw them on the schedule repeatedly while they were becoming/being said juggernaut lol

Edited by fredst
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fredst said:

I can buy that reasoning…

And, might I add, typical AU luck to draw them on the schedule repeatedly while they were becoming/being said juggernaut lol

Exactly!!! Nope, we'll meet them in places like Shreveport and Memphis after the season's over and their team ranked in the lower teens will beat our team ranked in the high 20s but we'll never lose to their top 5 team in the regular season with our own elite defense and NFL QB and PLEASE FREDST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE ME FORGET

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Exactly.  Dabo depends on strong coordinators and both of his just left….along with the AD. 

Good luck to him in finding another Venables.  

I would not go as far to say that Clemson is “done” but they are trending down.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Exactly.  Dabo depends on strong coordinators and both of his just left….along with the AD. 

Good luck to him in finding another Venables.  

I would not go as far to say that Clemson is “done” but they are trending down.  

🥀 bye bye. ACC is getting stronger below Clemson also. 

• Like 2

• Paladin changed the title to 2022 4* WR Antonio Williams Clemson Bound