* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

After last weeks performance and Harsin stating he had no thought in that game of pulling a struggling Bo Nix, and now this embarrassing collapse at HOME, of all places, against a very beatable MS St. team... yeah he not gonna be here long. And he shouldn't be. Mid-Major coach showing he doesn't belong in SEC. You don't give up a 25pt lead at home. Ridiculous.

• Like 1

Embarrassing. Just no words. I'm pissed at the defense, but the offense deserves blame too. Coaches. Team has gone brain dead since 5 mins left in the second quarter

I've seen this play before. In the Falcons Superbowl. This is a program killing kind of collapse. You just can't lay down vs Miss ST and expect to draw recruits. 

People wonder why this game was at noon est kick, it's because this team is trash. 

Just now, clwn said:

After last weeks performance and Harsin stating he had no thought in that game of pulling a struggling Bo Nix, and now this embarrassing collapse at HOME, of all places, against a very beatable MS St. team... yeah he not gonna be here long. And he shouldn't be. Mid-Major coach showing he doesn't belong in SEC. You don't give up a 25pt lead at home. Ridiculous.

Your username is fitting

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Your username is fitting

He's hurt and our offense hasn't moved the ball for s*** in 5 drives.

We can roll with a bump QB who's best attribute is his athleticism 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Harsin isn't anything like Malzahn. This game would be worse than this. 

It’s perhaps too early to make the comparison, but it is clearly there. These kinds of inexplicable collapses were one of the chief complaints about Gus. There’s really not a reason for any coach to blow that kind of a lead. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

There's something off with the whole rhythm this year. It's not just Carlson. 

I've said the same thing before today, but the blocks are inexcusable IMO.

Bert Watts needs to hit the road.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, clwn said:

Harsin is not going anywhere anytime soon 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

My god ...

90% of the time we drop 8 and rush 3 with no pressure. These aren't WRs breaking open at 8 seconds. It is timing routes and we're getting destroyed on 3s passes and can't win when we're essentially doubling everyone