* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

At this point i agree and a scarier thing is, we really don’t know if Harsin can recruit in this part of the country yet. Blowing a lead like this, when you know they are going to throw 90% of the time is unacceptable. We have a massive talent deficiency and at this rate will never be in the SEC race again w all the other programs moving up. Pathetic game to watch and money says Tank is in the portal after this season. 

Don't worry, he will probably try to bounce outside of it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Nice camera job morons couldn't even see what happened to Hudson. Can't even keep up with the damn ball freaking morons. 

Well the story was Bo’s ankle. So they had to stay on that!

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Belle loves her some Malzahn. She always facepalms me when I mention the offensive wizard. 

Shut up. You know nothing about what I think about anything. You're just a broken record posting the same old crap every week. Put me on ignore or scroll on by. And do not ever speak for me. I am well able to speak for myself. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

I'm just beyond ready to see some starters held accountable. Harsin has gotta send a message that going brain dead for quarters at a time is not acceptable 

Just now, EastAl_Tiger said:

So I'm here at the game. How is Bo injured? Can't see anything here.

Ankle got rolled on that deep throw to Johnson

Told trainer he had pain when planting on the long completion.

Right ankle.

State knows that Bo is gimpy. They'll stack the box and make Bo beat them. If he can't do that injured we have to at least try out Finley. Losing with an injured QB is not the way to go.

• Like 1

Just now, cole256 said:

These game threads are so toxic bro. 

Rushing 4 isn't going to fix it...

Oh well mister expert git, I hate you! I wish you weren't even here. You think you are so superior to offer an opinion different than my own. Die!!

Random people you don't even know....like 😂😂🤡

They come out of nowhere. Last game was insane. Guy acting like he’s going  to actually fight people. 

• Like 1

there were too many good ass CFB games on for me to have spent 3 hours watching us choke to an unranked team led by Mike Leach with 1/3rd of our talent smfh. Hopefully we pull this out

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Gee, I wonder what Mason’s D will do here.

Rush 3, secondary can't cover for 3s, 18 yards 

Easy

• Like 1