* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

And they ******* concussed our best WR.

Great camera angle ESPN

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1

Just now, Auctoritas said:

I've seen this play before. In the Falcons Superbowl. This is a program killing kind of collapse. You just can't lay down vs Miss ST and expect to draw recruits. 

People wonder why this game was at noon est kick, it's because this team is trash. 

At this point i agree and a scarier thing is, we really don’t know if Harsin can recruit in this part of the country yet. Blowing a lead like this, when you know they are going to throw 90% of the time is unacceptable. We have a massive talent deficiency and at this rate will never be in the SEC race again w all the other programs moving up. Pathetic game to watch and money says Tank is in the portal after this season. 

TJ will probably hit the portal after this game. Staff doesn't trust him to the point of trotting out an injured quarterback. He must be truly terrible

• Like 1

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

It’s all these running plays that I don’t understand

Same here . The passing game is working . Line is getting no push .

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

We don't have the depth needed at this point. 

Depth is a mute point this is Moo State not Georgia or Bama

• Thanks 1

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

It’s all these running plays that I don’t understand

Tank has done nothing since the first half. Run offense has been pathetic. Not opening holes or anything. Our Oline needs some talent, bad and a bad attitude

• Like 1

Why is targeting against us, the corner had the right to go after the ball, but called on us it's always this is what we want out of the game...

Don't want to overreact, but this game is a major letdown thus far. 

I don't think we're any worse than we were for the last 2-3 years, but I also don't see that we're clearly better.

• Like 1

Just now, cbo said:

Can we actually see what happened? 

I said can we get one look when Rodgers stated we will get multiple looks. Not even seeing it, I don’t expect it to stand the way this game is going now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

Haha. Oh I know. 

These game threads are so toxic bro. 

Rushing 4 isn't going to fix it...

Oh well mister expert git, I hate you! I wish you weren't even here. You think you are so superior to offer an opinion different than my own. Die!!

Random people you don't even know....like 😂😂🤡

• Like 3