Been a while my thoughts

austudnt23

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

We aren't going to pay $25mm in HC and assistants buyouts for a guy who we just beat.  **** outta here

Like we did with Tuberville?  That may have been Tots only SEC win that year?  That’s a lot of money though!

Edited by AUDevil
  • Like 1

Took a break from drafting discovery responses to check in and see if the lunacy was still ongoing and I see that it is, at least its an entertaining disaster at this point.  Like watching a TV Anchor have a mental breakdown on the 7pm Sunday news.   You LOVE to see it.

51 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

*You're 

Lol no one is mad bc you posted dumb ideas and someone called it out.

I thoroughly enjoyed calling this guy out.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, austudnt23 said:

Can anyone name our offensive identity this year? Started out running then throwing now i have no clue punters or 1st halfers. Ive never criticized harsin before today check. Its results he didn’t accomplish.

The identity is a multiple offense based out of 11 and 12 personnel focused on having a balanced 50/50 attack, utilizing NFL style passing concepts with check downs to RBs and TEs baked into every play.  Its pretty easy to identify, though you have already made apparent that neither offensive nor defensive scheme is your strong suit.

Edited by Didba
  • Love 1

I haven't checked this thread all day and just caught up..... and wow. I'm sorry, but OP deserves everything he is getting plus more. Nothing personal, but I just don't see how any rational person that has any professional experience could agree with this. 

Do you understand how big of a joke we would be if we fire Harsin right now and throw 10 million at Lane Kiffin? Not only a joke, but that is recklessness with public funds. What will you say a year from now if Lane Kiffin is looking at a mediocre season? Would you call for him to be replaced and to throw 15 million at Mike Leach or Mark Stoops?

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Also ik alot of you believe this is the PTB trying to exert there power. Personally i am trying to save something i love Auburn football. So ik i said students which they need too but anyone who wants to help this happen.

#Make Auburn Great Again

Therefore, “We want Kiffin”

Just now, austudnt23 said:

Also ik alot of you believe this is the PTB trying to exert there power. Personally i am trying to save something i love Auburn football. So ik i said students which they need too but anyone who wants to help this happen.

#Make Auburn Great Again

Roll this out scream it just i promise fans can make a difference. Also the PTB wanted Cristobal fwiw.

1 hour ago, austudnt23 said:

Its funny the school that oeft him on that tarmac will end up hiring him. Also the coach that left him endorses him.

No way USC hires him back(IMO).

Edited by Hank2020
Spelling

Question for all…why would the HC be running the NIL stuff?  Shouldn’t that be led by the AD?  Sure the HC wants a say…but he’s got football stuff to worry about.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

#Make Auburn Great Again

I think its best to not affiliate the school with any slogan that's acronym is MAGA, ffs,

55 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I am also concerned wit our recruiting but there is a way to go. Hope it gets better.

I promise ik it seens like it is impossible but what i am speaking can happen. Its what we need. BH i can say as a fact has made no visual effort to adapt to modern recruiting post NIL

6 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Question for all…why would the HC be running the NIL stuff?  Shouldn’t that be led by the AD?  Sure the HC wants a say…but he’s got football stuff to worry about.

He doesnt run it but can use it

13 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Best thread in years.

I've had a great time in here lmao, broken up the monotony of day of drafting disco

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

IMO, there should be a permanent position leading a whole department devoted to NIL alone

Harsin sure has list some support the past couple if weeks. Recruiting is what bothers me the most. Seeing us behind Tennessee in it is alarming to me. I'm definitely not shouting fire Harsin but at the same time I can't find much to be optimistic about with him. 

17 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Extremely amusing thread weird but amusing

I hope I did my part in helping with the amusing part of it, chief

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mcbowen327 said:

Harsin sure has list some support the past couple if weeks. Recruiting is what bothers me the most. Seeing us behind Tennessee in it is alarming to me. I'm definitely not shouting fire Harsin but at the same time I can't find much to be optimistic about with him. 

You don't find having an actual offensive scheme that directly translates to the NFL or actually developing QBs optimistic? Just those two alone has me more optimistic about this staff then the last.