SC Post-game thread

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, RunInRed said:

Harsin’s lack of game emotion bothers me .. among other things :)

Agree he never really seems to give a s*** about anything. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, au302 said:

Said it in the other thread, but this is my prediction for if Harsin goes to UW next month. The day after he leaves AG will be fired. We will convene a search committee for a new AD and end up promoting Tim Jackson or maybe Rich McGlynn.

Tim Jackson will then hire Steele at the instruction of fellow good ole boy Jimmy Rane. Mike Bobo will be asked to stay on as OC, which he will probably do. We will ditch the Boise influence and go full Bobo pro-style with a ton of power I and under center

200.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Since we doing I told you so's. O told everybody Kirby going to uga was going to hurt us more than anything

Who? Don't hurt my heart on CKS. I fan boy'd for him and freeze so bad.

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Year 1 still gets a pass for me. 

Nope.  Play calling is inexcusable.  Getting beat is fine.  Beating yourself isn't.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, au302 said:

Said it in the other thread, but this is my prediction for if Harsin goes to UW next month. The day after he leaves AG will be fired. We will convene a search committee for a new AD and end up promoting Tim Jackson or maybe Rich McGlynn.

Tim Jackson will then hire Steele at the instruction of fellow good ole boy Jimmy Rane. Mike Bobo will be asked to stay on as OC, which he will probably do. We will ditch the Boise influence and go full Bobo pro-style with a ton of power I and under center

Harsin ain't going to UW.  They require vaccination.

If he won't confirm that, he's a non-starter.

4 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Harsin’s lack of game emotion bothers me .. among other things :)

Said it last week. He’s a robot. At least Gus would get angry with the refs after bogus calls and attempt stick up for his players. Harsin just looks shellshocked and then sells us snake oil in the pressers. 

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Nope.  Play calling is inexcusable.  Getting beat is fine.  Beating yourself isn't.

Yeah fire Bobo, for sure. I could've called the game and we win it just by making the high percentage calls on short downs.

Y'alls weird obsession with Harsin's lack of emotion is strange to me.

People are different.  I am like Harsin. Even though I am seething on the inside I won't make a big show in public.  Just how I was raised.  Boy when I get behind closed doors though. 

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

And allowing it to happen 3 games in a row. SMH. Ole Miss would’ve smoked us with their healthy WRs. We needed a miraculous 4th down TD pass to beat Georgia ******* State. 

Harsin is in over his head and maybe he’s starting to realize it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Said it last week. He’s a robot. At least Gus would get angry with the refs after bogus calls and attempt stick up for his players. Harsin just looks shellshocked and then sells us snake oil in the pressers. 

It pains me to agree with this but was I fooled as well. 

Worst part about this loss is austdent23 will come back saying I told you so with his bad takes about LK all over again. fool.

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Yeah fire Bobo, for sure. I could've called the game and we win it just by making the high percentage calls on short downs.

Every SC fan around me kept going "Why aren't yall running the ball every play?"

I replied: "Mike Bobo.  Y'all should know."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Who? Don't hurt my heart on CKS. I fan boy'd for him and freeze so bad.

I am onboard with Freeze . Wouldn’t hurt my heart if they do it ASAP with Freeze. He knows what it takes. I am sure he has learn from his mistakes 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

And allowing it to happen 3 games in a row. SMH. Ole Miss would’ve smoked us with their healthy WRs. We needed a miraculous 4th down TD pass to beat Georgia ******* State. 

I am quickly losing faith and I hate it.  I screamed loudly tonight "This aint Boise.  Punt the f'ing ball" after that 4th and 1.

Harsin has always been stoic. I saw that Boise fans complained about it too and Avalos is also that way. But supposedly he is anything but stoic behind the scenes

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Cough Jacksonville state 2015... smh dude. you sound like a Gus apologist.  Get some reasonable takes and stop kneejerking.

44 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Did you watch tonight? We blitzed a ton

Is that what that was? I couldn’t tell since our D was sucking bad against them calling the same two plays..

Just now, Didba said:

Y'alls weird obsession with Harsin's lack of emotion is strange to me.

People are different.  I am like Harsin. Even though I am seething on the inside I won't make a big show in public.  Just how I was raised.  Boy when I get behind closed doors though. 

Dude I’m monotone, no accent, and have “resting bitch face”. My humor is dry, and I don’t like small talk because it’s a waste of time. 

But I’m also not a football coach at a premier college in the best conference in the country. I could probably still manage to muster some semblance of anger or frustration to go to bat for my players. 

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I am quickly losing faith and I hate it.  I screamed loudly tonight "This aint Boise.  Punt the f'ing ball" after that 4th and 1.

Going for it on 4th and 1 was a great call.  The play call utilized was atrocious.  You run the Gronk fake block route with Shenker and its an easy completion.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, au302 said:

I have made it clear I'm on board with Harsin. We need to see it through for better or worse and some of y'all seriously need to take a break from this place for y'alls own good.

That being said, let's say Harsin does go to UW. How would the search play out? I don't see any way they'd let AG make another hire. Who would make the hire? Would they fire AG as soon as Harsin left and hire an AD first? Who would the candidates be? My gosh I'm laughing now just thinking about it. This place would be pure comedy 24/7

Do you seriously, actually think Washington wants Harsin?

9 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It´s as bad as I can ever remember. I know our O-line is average, at best, this year but we still have playmakers on offense, what happened? At least Gus showed offensive creativity.

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

Cough Jacksonville state 2015... smh dude. you sound like a Gus apologist.  Get some reasonable takes and stop kneejerking.

You’re right. Harsin has us on the right track, I’m just being crazy.