Bo Nix On Future at Auburn: "I’m Not Sure"

IronMan70

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Things changed according to rivals 

Can you expound upon that?

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

Supposedly he gone. Who knows what to believe at this point. I have personally felt like he'd leave since it's dragged out this long, but nobody probably knows except the Nix's and Harsin

I was explaining it to my Bama family other and as I was doing it, it made sense 

He seems to pick up on OCs quickly, plus the two years to learn one system (assuming he doesn’t end up in another carousel), the only thing is…he’s gotta go to the RIGHT place. Because if he misses, in terms of development, starting opportunity, coaching change, he’s done. He has a COVID year, a redshirt, and a year to play though, so he can pull a Sean Clifford (I feel like those two are career rivals) if he wants to 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

the OC grind, the two years to learn one system (assuming he doesn’t end up in another carousel),

The irony of that is unless he ends up working with Gus or Chad Morris he’s going to have to learn a new system by transferring. Wish him luck and continued success whether he stays or goes. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Maybe he is a package deal with Shivers to Indana? :)

No real QB coach is going to watch Bo's tape and risk his career.  May be Rich Rod at JSU, but he is not playing at TAMU or Clemson like he thinks. 

19 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Jay G Tate, who previously reported Bo telling Harsin he was going to stay, is now reporting that he told Harsin today that he plans to transfer out. Wow.

Are you surprised ?

• Haha 1

Guest MustardSeed

If I were him LSU doesn’t look too bad right now. Only qb on scholly now is a true fresh that loses his RS if he plays their bowl game. 

Just now, Bro Johnny Mac said:

I’m guessing that we already have a QB coming in the portal and this may have prompted the decision.

Just a guess

My thoughts as well. Harsin probably gave him a heads up. 

Well, if true, I’m kind of mad about it.  It may be for the best, but with him being a legacy, it feels disloyal. Convince me otherwise.  We’ve stuck with him through a lot of roller coaster times.  

I hope it is not true, but if it is, I hope Holden is a phenom.  

• Like 5

I know some of y'all aren't fans of back channels, but it's a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Bo already has a destination in mind and if we have a guy lined up. Just how it works before entering the uncertainty of the portal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, au302 said:

I know some of y'all aren't fans of back channels, but it's a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Bo already has a destination in mind and if we have a guy lined up. Just how it works before entering the uncertainty of the portal

Maybe he can go to UCF and herp derp it up with Gus. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

My thoughts as well. Harsin probably gave him a heads up. 

Let's hope so. Finley does not appear to be the answer and we haven't seen any of DD yet. We're in a bad spot without a transfer (Geriner does look like a beast though).

• Like 1