Official Early National Signing Day Thread

Zeek

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Deion owns a stake in Barstool and they are openly buying him the #1 player in the country.  NIL is wild

It's more to it than that but that's a big factor as well. When he gets his shot at a big school what he will do in recruiting is going to literally be shattering. Watch

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Jimmy Rane better get off his ass and drop $1.5m on an OT

We need him(and others) to do more that. We are set on skill players but this DL/OL class is super weak.  We need to start recruiting freshman and sophomore studs from other teams who are waiting for playing time. Offer them big NIL deals and immediate playing time.  We can’t compete with what we currently have in the trenches. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zeek said:

#1 Prospect in the country flipped from FSU to JSU...

Word is that Barstool gave him a $1.5 million deal to do so... wow

My buddy just ran into him at Bagel Boyz in Roswell.. he was with Justice Hayes and Hayes was wearing a G Tech hoodie. So random

49 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Moves us to 16th (passing Michigan State, Arkansas, and Clemson) .20 behind Tennessee.

The Bammurs said they didn't want him anyway...

Guest MustardSeed
4 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Up to the #13 class but who’s counting 😎🍾

Can’t be. I was told by many it’d be a miracle for this staff to crack the top 20 🤷‍♂️

@Zeek Has Woodyard signed his LOI or just committed? Details like this matter when that other school is involved. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It's more to it than that but that's a big factor as well. When he gets his shot at a big school what he will do in recruiting is going to literally be shattering. Watch

I'm pretty ready for that to happen, honestly. College football needs a seismic event like that so that we can *really* re-evaluate the entire system. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BaldEagle said:

We need him(and others) to do more that. We are set on skill players but this DL/OL class is super weak.  We need to start recruiting freshman and sophomore studs from other teams who are waiting for playing time. Offer them big NIL deals and immediate playing time.  We can’t compete with what we currently have in the trenches. 

You're speaking wayyyy too soon about the DL class

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Only thing I'm worried is d line particular nose guard depth to be able to anchor

I think with Wright, Burks, Hunter, and M'ba we'll be okay

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

@Zeek Has Woodyard signed his LOI or just committed? Details like this matter when that other school is involved. 

Haha. Remember the story about a recruits mom taking the paper and fleeing or something. Miss those!!!

We're going to really appreciate Camden Brown one day. Very physical, will eventually clean up his route running, and be a difference maker in the end zone. Just wait.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BaldEagle said:

DL is not weak.  Story, and  Sledge are committed and I am banking we get M'Ba and a shot at Perry.  Of all the positions on the Auburn team D-Line is where we will lose the least. Plus next year I expect a lot from the two Freshman Hunter and Robinson and Pegeus is just starting to come on at end of year.  Plus Wright returns from Injury and I almost forgot Burks. Edge Rushers Hall and Leota got better as year went on and Harris was able to player multiple positions on D-Line. Hall had a great year as edge rusher.

O-Line has been mentioned multiple times for HS we have to wait on Late Signing and we need help in the Portal.

Edited by AuburnNTexas

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Haha. Remember the story about a recruits mom taking the paper and fleeing or something. Miss those!!!

I can confirm that on one occasion within the last 15 years, an assistant at a school that won't be named took a recruit on a fishing trip for NSD to ensure that he couldn't flip to us. Lots of track phones used that weekend.

Things aren't near as exciting anymore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AUatHeart said:

I’m curious as to why Harris hasn’t sent his paperwork in yet.  He posted on Twitter yesterday that he was doing it early this morning.

It's in

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

But but..... Harsin can’t do crootin’

He gives them the finger 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1