Official Early National Signing Day Thread

Zeek

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

In my mind LSU always comes up when I'm thinking DBU

I hate it so much. Them or bama, and now bama is WRU, and uga is OLU *and* DLU....

...I mean, it's good that we're Kicker U, but I want to be some of those other Us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You are right to think that with their history. But we’re trending the right direction for sure. WDE!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

We’ve already flipped a bammer commit...

That has been expected on this forum for over two months. The only question was if he was playing us or bammer, nobody was sure who was getting played but most thought he would sign with AU.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

True. But getting guys that normally commit to them is huge!

Absolutely. I was just answering the question as far as who may have been as successful as us as far as guys going to the league. I think Georgia has been consistent with their db's as well as far as the league

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I hate it so much. Them or bama, and now bama is WRU, and uga is OLU *and* DLU....

...I mean, it's good that we're Kicker U, but I want to be some of those other Us. 

Me too. Hell I was even excited about our punter and making that a U but I certainly would prefer if we were maybe d end U? That would be awesome!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Me too. Heck, Bama is up there with Oklahoma as QBU now too. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Me too, which is why I'm pumped that we took some guys out of their back yard. 

Getting any big time guy out of Louisiana is a testament to a coaching staff showing how hard they are working

• Like 3

I’m loving today so far. I hope in 2023 we can figure out how to get the fat kids. I believe this staff has a plan to bandaid a line together for next year. For all we know many of the one’s here now plan on using a Covid year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That has been expected on this forum for over two months. The only question was if he was playing us or bammer, nobody was sure who was getting played but most thought he would sign with AU.

You’re right, Harsin and staff did a great job 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

The salt from Bama fans on Twitter re: Woodyard is hilarious. “We didn’t want him anyway…not a flip if he couldn’t come here…”

Saban visiting last week destroys that narrative. 😆

• Like 3

Just wait until we have a good season or two. We're going to look back at the can he recruit stuff and laugh. 

If you can coach, I mean really really coach you'll be able to recruit easy at a big enough school. Watch

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Two huge pickups Scott and Woodyard. So far of our 15 committed players prior to today we have letters from 13 waiting on Harris and Caden Story who is signing in the late class. So assuming we get Harris in today all committed will have signed with exception of Story who I am not worried about. In last few days we have flipped 2 Lsu and 1 bama player plus gotten commitments from a couple of stud JC players.   We have 3 O-line we have a shot at in late signing period  and may have an outside change on Armella a 4* OT.  So far every thing has gone our way this year.  Camden Brown, Perry and Clemons are the next three we need getting any of them will move us up getting 2 out of three will be really good and getting all three will be a homerun.

Yes we still need O-Line. Hopefully we get 2 or more of the possible O-Line in late signing and we can get some help from Portal. Right now we need Portal help on O-Line and QB, maybe one more LB and maybe a WR depending on Brown and Clemons.

• Love 1

Malcolm Askew has been very active with recruits and social media. Wondering if maybe he is a future GA for Auburn?

• Like 4
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It ain't over yet.

M'ba is announcing Sunday (sending his paperwork before but the school he chooses will keep it quiet).

Plus we have February for a few key targets.

christmas-tree-christmas.gif

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

...for now

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

For those who have to get work done. The next signing of a kid that isn't already committed to us isn't until 9:30 a.m. CT

But if you just wanna hang out with me/us today that's cool too!

I'm doing just that, hanging out and reading everyone's posts. Pretty exciting so far, loving those flips to us too. Great job @Zeek.

• Like 1