I need the AUFamily help

auburnphan

i put his email addy in and i know it is his email and when i click it asks me to put in his email. wth? i hate them. and i hate having to do this publicly and getting shamed because of it.

well screw it. i am sending a check or trusting him with my debt number which i normally would not do. if paypal was a person i would have been banned from the site.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

A quick update

first of all thank you all very much.  The plan is to have her open her gifts today around 4:00.  The weather is terrible right now so fingers crossed.   We found out from the school that she loves music and loves to bake.  So we got her everything you possibly could use for baking equipment-wise, plus cake, cookie, brownie mixes and all the ingredients needed.   We also got her a pair of beats and a Bluetooth speaker, new bedding and a super soft blanket, perfume, as well as a tv.   We got her a new winter coat, hat, gloves and scarf.   A $200 gift certificate for her family for the grocery store.  We had planned to take her on a clothes and shoes shopping spree but that will have to wait until next week due to the weather.  I am also getting internet set up at her apartment for a year and a subscription to Disney+/hulu/ESPN package.   We also got a stockpile of home essentials to give to her brother to help out with things.

I wish I could put into words how grateful I am and amazed at how wonderful you all are.  I will just say the tears of happiness I have ahead over the last week say it all.   WDE and God Bless you all.

Good job, AUfam. Great job, auburnphan!

• Like 6

Alright, all of you.  This was a very special moment.  She was so blown away.   She called her mom and all we could hear was her mom repeating "praise the Lord, praise the Lord, praise be to Jesus."  Then we just heard tears of joy and numerous thank you after thank you.  you all are so, so, so amazing!!!!!  thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

33 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Alright, all of you.  This was a very special moment.  She was so blown away.   She called her mom and all we could hear was her mom repeating "praise the Lord, praise the Lord, praise be to Jesus."  Then we just heard tears of joy and numerous thank you after thank you.  you all are so, so, so amazing!!!!!  thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Well done good and faithful servant.....

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Thanks for letting us ride shotgun, Phan!

So awesome! 

• Like 5

Thank you so much for reaching out.  May her blessings and the efforts of all involved be a continuous testimony to God's love and faithfulness. 

My family and I are blessed because of this. Thank you again for allowing us to be blessed through you and her.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, bigbird said:

Thank you so much for reaching out.  May her blessings and the efforts of all involved be a continuous testimony to God's love and faithfulness. 

My family and I are blessed because of this. Thank you again for allowing us to be blessed through you and her.

I just caught on to this, but have been truly 🥲 touched just reading everything she was able to get from "family"assistance.  Love this place. 

• Like 2

Sorry I missed out on this opportunity.  Lots of stressful things going on in my household over the holidays. I have been touched by this story and love reading the blessings that were given!!!🥰

• Like 1

Alright everyone. Final update.  Just got back from taking Aliyah on a shopping spree.  yes, me, lol.  Some dill hole came in sick and infected my bar and waitstaff.  Seriously people if you are sick at all and have not been tested stay out of public places, this affects people's lively hood.  So closed for the week it looks like.

Anyway.  She had a blast picking out and shopping for clothes from sweaters, leggings, jeans, shirts, socks, a couple of pairs of nice shoes.   A gift for her dog and mom.

One of her teacher stopped out on Sunday to say thank you. Aliyah showed her pictures of all the stuff that she got to open last Wednesday.  She could not believe the kindness from all of you and said it could not have gone to a more deserving girl.  She was just amazed by all of you.  

While she would have probably had more fun with the girls shopping, I think I held my own and bless all of you that have daughters and take them shopping, I have never been in stores for so long since I was a little boy having to shop with my mom and sisters, lol.

we all know that we are a part of something special and moments like this confirms how special of a place we all share.   thank you, you amazingly wonderful people, thank you.

• Like 1
  • Love 6