Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'd have the same exact concerns I had with Harsin.  Seemed to be a really good coach.  He took over an established program and made them a little better.  Butch Jones & Brian Kelly all had good seasons there before Tubs.

He's never left Ohio.  Can he recruit here?  Can he recruit vs elite P5 coaches?

I feel like he's too much of the same, IDK.  We'd "win" the press conference b/c everyone sees him as an elite coach.

Yea I agree. Me personally, I would rather have either Freeze or Grimes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Cool what? We are having a discussion man.  There are several people discussing this topic at hand including yourself.

Just take 5, OK?  I need to catch up.  I'm sure I can start an argument with someone.  @cole256 can we argue over something pointless and minute?  That'll go 6 pages in 30 minutes before my next call

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I find that a guy that offers nothing but dumb responses and nothing but  constant dick riding shouldn't even post but hey we all have opinions

We've all seen your posts. Riding that richard seems to be your thing. LEGIT...

• Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

Well apparently we can't rebuttal discussions about CBH philosophy anymore.

Yep. Even though there was a rebuttal in the cease and desist post lol. How do I apply to be a mod?

23 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

How? How? How? After all this do you not have a wait and see approach?🤷

I’m trying but it’s difficult for me to believe that anything would change after decades of the same crap. Old people who are set in their ways rarely change. The ones who also crave power even less so. I’ve not seen many of those people change their ways. 

I’ll admit that my post was dumb as hell, though. The way I framed my point at least.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

Lol Bo is gone now your mouth is free and all this talking. 😂

Edited by cole256
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, cole256 said:

I think that it's secretly implemented in Auburn fans brain that a 3 star is tougher than a 5 star

Reminds of some of the people I talk to at the gun range trying to convince me that their $400 DPMS Panther is just as good as my BCM Recce 16 because their's goes bang when they pull the trigger. 

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

There is zero history of boosters bringing this level of disgrace to Auburn University. The closest event was Jetgate and everyone involved in that is no longer in a position of power. Jetgate itself was supposed to be a discreet operation, but reporter Jay G. Tate did some work and blew the lid off.

Auburn was on probation for awhile specifically because of BoT improper involvement by SACS is what I remember. For years it was surmised Lowder (BoT) was main controller of system. I agree jetgate was a low point but was just the tip of the spear of the actual situation. I also realize the BoT is a requirement and every school has them. Few have the historic reputation of improper involvement as AU.

3 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

That's just a weird post, my guy.

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Well apparently we can't rebuttal discussions about CBH philosophy anymore.

If insiders know this much about him in that great of detail why are we in the dark about all the other stuff?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

If insiders know this much about him in that great of detail why are we in the dark about all the other stuff?

I think you know, but you should probably stop questioning now, before you get  HOFFA'D. 

giphy.gif

Edited by DAG
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Reminds of some of the people I talk to at the gun range trying to convince me that their $400 DPMS Panther is just as good as my BCM Recce 16 because their's goes bang when they pull the trigger. 

The movies Rudy and Hoosiers ruined a bunch of people of understanding how sports actually work lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I think that it's secretly implemented in Auburn fans brain that a 3 star is tougher than a 5 star

Like everything, it's the little brother mentality vs Alabama.  They have all the 5* kids so many have to convince themselves 3* kids who love football, will work hard b/c 5* are lazy, and most importantly love Auburn and by golly just want to be here w/out being recruited...is the way it has to be

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

The movies Rudy and Hoosiers ruined a bunch of people of understanding how sports actually work lol

Also mighty ducks. Of course some misfits from Minnesota could beat a nation's best youth athletes. Quack, quack, quack.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, DAG said:

Cool what? We are having a discussion man.  There are several people discussing this topic at hand including yourself.

You and abw are getting more heated about it that others it seems to me.  

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Sure seems to be alot of clicks forming on the board.. 

Cliques*

It is actually the haves vs the have nots. did you not know this? LOL

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

That's just a weird post, my guy.

If you actually kept up with what your shower buddy was posting, you would see it was not weird at all. Legit even...

Its sad when someone can't make a little joke without stirring up the squad. You guys will get over it.

Now get back out there and take control of this thread with your vast knowledge.   

• Haha 1