Calling on support for Coach Harsin

Rednilla

39 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I believe that most people are taking a wait and see.  

As we all should be. Enough rumor slinging and speculation.

1 hour ago, cbo said:

Did they schedule this the same time as a Bama rally? 

I’ve read a lot of great lines the past couple days but I legit just audibly laughed out loud on this one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Muscle Shoals Tiger said:

Not very well attended or organized. I thought I had read where some players were going to attend?

They must have meant some "playa's" yo. And about 2 dozen did attend. No football players, though.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I’ve read a lot of great lines the past couple days but I legit just audibly laughed out loud on this one. 

Thanks man, we have to have a laugh at this point right? 

• Like 2

On 2/5/2022 at 11:18 AM, AuCivilEng1 said:

A rally to stick it to the PTB at Auburn. Interesting. But here’s the issue. If Harsin comes out and sh*ts the bed next season, the same folks are going to be insisting that Rane and crew fork over money to get rid of Harsin and bring in a new, shiny, expensive coach. 

Yup. That will happen minus the last few blind faith folks who hang on till the bitter end. Then will immediately show 100% faith to the new FCS HC. Rinse and repeat. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

So many here are going to be on the wrong side of this discussion. 

bookmark these pages for later. 

If Harsin is here this coming year, you shouldn't be.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

And all you have accomplished is shown you are just reinforcing the narrative in your head. You've completely contradicted everything you have said before. Especially about guys transferring out.

A few disgruntled guys that couldn't cut it transferring out is a normal thing. 20+ bailing out on a program at one time is entirely different. Anybody should be able to see the difference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I would think that it will be hard for him to survive long term if this is happening after his first year. It's not a good look for the University if he hasn't done anything but they are making statements. At the very least Greene needs to be looking for a replacement even he survives this year. Whatever they do they need to decide quick. 

On 2/6/2022 at 1:00 PM, Randman5000 said:

We've heard he switched his mindset about recruiting after the uga game. He's mentioned multiple times there needs to be a culture change within the program. He changed his mind about Bobo too. Seems like he's changing alot of things. Again people don't like that. Doesn't mean we should fire him after year 1.

He can change mindsets, practices & assistants all he wants and run off the players that refuse to buy in, but if he can’t recruit, it’s…

terminator-hasta-la-vista.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

Oh and Hello to UT fans. I was banned from Volnation so you get nothing from me.

So if he gets fired you going to resign as SteelVol?

On 2/6/2022 at 1:53 PM, Randman5000 said:

Why would he change.. he's been successful before, he got hired for his success. The guy needs to do it his way people just don't like it. If they don't like it go transfer out.

Nobody with his personality will make it at Auburn.  His go to is to be an ass to someone.

4 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

It's a cultural difference.

And a personality difference. 

• Like 1