Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Hate they let them get back in it but GREAT adversity. Lordt my heart hurts. 

Guards tried to do too much this game. I know Jabari had a couple bad TOs but they did not get him or Kessler involved enough. We could have pushed it inside all game easily. 

Thankful they couldn’t seem to make their free throws. 

I don't care if we lose a game because we didn't play our best, but so glad it's not to a Georgia team that didn't deserve it thanks to crappy refs.

Edited by AUGnome
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Thank the lord....phew. we still ridin but the air in the tires feels low

Need a tire rotation

This game showed just how valuable Zep is. He may not fill the stat sheet on scoring but it takes a team to get it done. Zep is a lock down defender. This win is for Zep. Get well Zep! 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

This game showed just how valuable Zep is. He may not fill the stat sheet on scoring but it takes a team to get it done. Zep is a lock down defender. This win is for Zep. Get well Zep! 

It’s why he’s my man crush 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Absolutely. The Tigers missed him today.

• Like 1

I didn’t even notice the possible charge one Wendell on his final shot until the replay. Honestly shocked they didn’t call it. GA had a ridiculous amount of foul calls go their way, most warranted. Just an absolutely ugly second half by Auburn. Probably correlates a little to not getting Jabari involved. 

Also, the last time we played poorly on the road we then blew out two top 40 NET teams. Games like this are good because it keeps your guys focused and motivated but we don't get the loss.

How does KD and Green combine for 39(!!!!) shots when you have the NBA number one pick on the team with seven shots? Kessler also was effective and he didn’t get enough touches. Awful win, hope we can learn from this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Bruce getting angry at the SEC announcer. GOOD! Dude literally just said Georgia should have won.

Also said that Wen charged on the game winning shot. BS

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

This team definitely needs him. No one else is able to set things up other than Wendell, and he just seemed about dogged tired by the end of this game 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Fayetteville gonna be rough. I can feel the L coming but I think taking the pressure off is needed before the tourneys start

I kind of feel that way too. We’ve had some questionable play for three games now. We just happened to be playing lesser opponents. Arkansas is much better than our three most recent wins. Guards gotta be better and I feel like Cardwell and Williams got to turn their minutes into points. Starts and ends with the guards though. They weren’t passing at all this game.