Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

I don’t think this is about wake up calls or focus or desire or rankings or other big things.  I think it is primarily fatigue.     It may also be a bit of all these things but  they look tired 2/3 of the way through the season.  It’s part of what I like about this team.  They are a hustle and gritty team.  But I’m afraid we are going to get run out of the gym Tuesday.  The schedule is doing us no favors this weekday game.  It’s how it goes.  If we get run, then lick the wounds and get ready for Saturday.

btw, I’m thinking that could be part of Jabari’s lack of game.  Every freshman falls off a bit halfway through the conf schedule.  He’ll rebound in a few games as he gets his legs back.

9 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I don’t think this is about wake up calls or focus or desire or rankings or other big things.  I think it is primarily fatigue.     It may also be a bit of all these things but  they look tired 2/3 of the way through the season.  It’s part of what I like about this team.  They are a hustle and gritty team.  But I’m afraid we are going to get run out of the gym Tuesday.  The schedule is doing us no favors this weekday game.  It’s how it goes.  If we get run, then lick the wounds and get ready for Saturday.

btw, I’m thinking that could be part of Jabari’s lack of game.  Every freshman falls off a bit halfway through the conf schedule.  He’ll rebound in a few games as he gets his legs back.

We're so deep at every position, I don't see how we could be more fatigued than any team we play.  Unless BP is practicing them too hard, as he's been prone to do in the past, as he's admitted.