Need some help...

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

I have been asked to write a short preseason article for the CT site and they asked if I could include some graphics.

I need a picture of CTT, Brondon Cox, Courtney Taylor, the AU logo, and Stanley McClover (or one that has him and Groves). Anyone know how I can get these form a website without getting into copyright issues? Or how I can get them with permission. I just don't know who to contact.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah but don't use the interlocking AU that they have...it looks weird for some reason. I can email you a better one (thanks to BamaJay). The other AU logos they have are nice though.

But for collages, I'd get with either StatTiger or BamaJay. Just get some pictures together that you want in the collage and they could probably hack it together for you if you asked nicely. AuburnTigers.com photo galleries is the first place I'd look for action pictures. (You might have to use Firefox so you can bypass the anti right-clicking that they have. :rolleyes: ) But then again, there might be some copyright issues with AuburnTigers.com photos.

Archived