Men vs Miami Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Kessler has stone hands today.  But getting hacked everywhere. 

Just now, Pedaler said:

What in the world is going on with Kessler? 

Zero physicality. Even though he has two fouls he can’t play scared . Get Cardwell back in 

• Like 1

Wow, Jabari and Kessler both having career worst games. Kessler has no idea how to get points under the basket, is he like 1 for 8 right below the basket? I think he’s missed 6 in the first few minutes of this half. 

3 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

He needs to jam one down to get into the game

Anyone who says Kessler needs to go pro needs their head examined. As I said 3 was ago , he has zero inside post game. How many point blank shots has he missed?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I mean you should never get beat by being outhustled and that’s exactly what’s happening.  No excuse for us to allow them to want it more and they clearly do.  We’re playing Miami basketball not Auburn basketball.

I'm not as up on the X's and O's of basketball, but why the hell are we not driving and getting the ally oops to Kessler anymore?

We don't appear to be running anything offensively. 

My gosh Kessler is playing scared. Jump up and gorilla dunk that ball and DARE anybody to stop you son!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Anyone who says Kessler needs to go pro needs their head examined. As I said 3 was ago , he has zero inside post game. How many point blank shots has he missed?

This. Just because he's tall doesn't mean he's ready