Men vs Miami Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Jaylin freaking Williams! 

How that guy has spent most of the year on the bench is beyond me.

I will say from someone that has watched a lot of jaylin, he's either extremely stagnant on O or he goes on a hot streak. I agree tho, personally I wouldn't have minded him taking some flan minutes just to get him on the dloor, even tho he's not a traditional 3

• Like 2

AU fans obviously pissed off. Hearing a TON of AU folks there being LOUD. War Eagle baby!

Edited by jw 4 au
  • Like 3

Not a great inbound play and of course the jump ball with 0.5 gives Miami the ball first out of the half. 33-32 Miami at half 

• Like 1

Well that trash jump ball cost us getting the ball at start of 2nd half. Thanks refs, appreciate the gift.

F you refs. Wonder how much they got paid.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

With how bad we played to start, to only be down 1 at half is truly amazing. Weathered the storm. Let's have a great second half 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Not a great inbound play and of course the jump ball with 0.5 gives Miami the ball first out of the half. 33-32 Miami at half 

That was my thought

Jabari is short on all his jump shots tonight.  Is he just having an off night, or does he have tired legs?

10 minutes ago, dmbseeker00 said:

I can't believe what I'm watching with these refs. Most obvious double standard for fouls I've seen this season

I take it you didn't watch the Memphis - Gonzaga game. It was suspiciously one-sided against Memphis

Edited by Tigerbelle

That could have been so much worse. I’m feeling pretty optimistic all things considered, now let’s adjust and get back to our normal thang. 

Just now, AUBwins said:

I hate the sit on it until 10 seconds.  

We might have statically, and visibly, the worst last-second offensive game plan in the country. It's as if we have never practiced it, and have zero set plays to run

• Like 1