i bet you guys missed this

aubiefifty

finebaum posted an article on al.com and i was going to post it but too many evil influences in one post so i will just say it here and i really do not need the grief today. But after the kick six happened it got under nicks skin so bad he considered quitting coaching and going into broadcasting. fact. i can post the article if anyone wants to enjoy it because we cooked that one to perfection almost.................he is still here. true story.

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to i bet you guys missed this

5 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

To be fair, it stopped him from more than likely claiming another natty. 

we made nick quit but he changed his mind. i love this........................well not the changing his mind part.

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

finebaum posted an article on al.com and i was going to post it but too many evil influences in one post so i will just say it here and i really do not need the grief today. But after the kick six happened it got under nicks skin so bad he considered quitting coaching and going into broadcasting. fact. i can post the article if anyone wants to enjoy it because we cooked that one to perfection almost.................he is still here. true story.

Yes, I read it as well. I was surprised he admitted it. When he whined and cried to the NCAA about the rule change, if the NCAA would’ve told him no, he would’ve quit then.

This entire thread is just salt. 

i do not understand?