The Not-So-Hidden Reason For Republicans’ Student Loan Anger

aubiefifty

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

he knows this homer. hell he heard trump say racists are good people or close to that. he called them something else but we know they are all racists.

As much as it pains me to *like* your posts, a bet is a bet.  2/100

3 now in this thread alone.

Edited by I_M4_AU

Homer your list sounds very familiar. Oh yeah it is democrat talking points spread gleefully by willing media stooges working for the democrat party. Nothing new here. Get back to me when you check prominent democrat libraries and offices and verify that they don’t have objectionable books on their shelves. A lot of people have read Mein Kampf to learn how Hitler believed and how NOT to act in powerful government positions. It means nothing. Every accusation you lay out has a denial from someone with inside knowledge of Trump and his organization.  I don’t know Trumps father and don’t care what he did. I won’t defend Trumps abrasive personality. That’s not a basis for choosing a candidate to vote for. I will however expose democrat hypocrisy and outright lies to destroy their opponent. And no fiddy if you are reading this, Trump did not say racists were good people or anything close to it. The more you and homer perpetrate this lie tells me you have absolutely nothing to support your hatred of Trump. Mother Jones? Please. When did you start liking that web site. Oh yeah when they go after Trump all of a sudden they are awesome. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Oh yeah it is democrat talking points spread gleefully by willing media stooges working for the democrat party.

:laugh:

That's right. None if it's true.  It's all fake.  :comfort:

On 9/2/2022 at 11:57 PM, jj3jordan said:

Sorry Homer wrong again. Trump did not revive it. Democrats did. Accusing Trump, the recipient of the NAACP award from JJ and AS(s) of being a racist. It was never true and is still not true. Racism will never die in this country as long as democrats have power and control of the media.

Amen! The Demonic party is one of professional victims.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Trump did not say racists were good people or anything close to it.

I heard him say, "good people on both sides".  There weren't.  You are lying.

• Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I heard him say, "good people on both sides".  There weren't.  You are lying.

And the two sides he was discussing were people who wanted to remove statues and those that didn’t!!  You know this though so I think you’re just lying again!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, auburn41 said:

And the two sides he was discussing were people who wanted to remove statues and those that didn’t!!  You know this though so I think you’re just lying again!!

Yes, those good people marching with torches chanting in unison.  How do you tell the good neo nazis, good confederates, good white supremacists from the bad ones?  Sorry, but I do not see any distinction.  Are you a "good" one?  Which one?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes, those good people marching with torches chanting in unison.  How do you tell the good neo nazis, good confederates, good white supremacists from the bad ones?  Sorry, but I do not see any distinction.  Are you a "good" one?  Which one?

I’m a second generation American so I’m none of those. Which are you?  I hear the nut doesn’t fall too far from the tree so I have my suspicions.  

Trump wasn’t talking about any of the groups you mentioned above.  Again you know this so why do you keep lying?

Edited by auburn41
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Trump wasn’t talking about any of the groups you mentioned above.

Those were the groups there.  You, like Trump, do not know truth.

I know exactly what I saw and heard.  Reality is reality.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Reality is reality

Reality is you’re a liar!

BTW which one are you?  You didn’t answer, I wonder why?

Edited by auburn41
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Most people from the south as well as myself have ancestors that were confederates soldiers. Should we be shameful and denounce them as bad?

4 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Completely irrelevant comments regarding Trump’s statement.  Will

you ever not be disingenuous? Disingenuichy?

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Most people from the south as well as myself have ancestors that were confederates soldiers. Should we be shameful and denounce them as bad?

Irrelevant.

38 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Completely irrelevant comments regarding Trump’s statement.  Will

you ever not be disingenuous? Disingenuichy?

He said there were good people on both sides.

ICHY's right.

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Irrelevant.

ICHY brought confederates into the conversation. 

It was explained that Trump was saying good people on each side of the “statue toppling” controversy.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

He said there were good people on both sides.

ICHY's right.

Side 1:  Leave the statues.

Side 2:  Take the statues down

There are good people on both sides.

ICHY is wrong.  So are you.

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

ICHY brought confederates into the conversation. 

It was explained that Trump was saying good people on each side of the “statue toppling” controversy.

That's a real stretch.

The demonstrators in question - one of the "sides" that Trump alluded to as having "good people" - were white supremacists.  The discussion we are having is not about the politics of the mid-19th century, the discussion is about the recent demonstrations in Charlottesville.

The statues - and the heritage associated with them were simply used as a rallying point for those who wanted to demonstrate in support of white supremacy/white nationalism.  (And for logical reasons, considering that heritage was based on white supremacy.)

So, are you agreeing with Trump? 

Can a white supremacist be a "good person" by today's standards?

Edited by homersapien
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's a real stretch.

The demonstrators in question - one of the "sides" that Trump alluded to as having "good people" were white supremacists.  The discussion we are having is not about the politics of the mid-19th century, the discussion is about the present day.

The statues - and whatever heritage associated with them - is a red herring.  That heritage was simply used as a focal point for white supremacy/white nationalism.

So, are you agreeing with Trump?  Can a white supremacist be a "good person" by today's standards?

A real stretch is taking a national issue regarding whether to tear down statues to erase their history and specifying a few lunatics at a protest as representative of their entire group and the issue. He clearly was talking issues and you are talking perps. You can see that. When will you be able to discuss an issue without being disengenous?

• Dislike 1

13 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Side 1:  Leave the statues.

Side 2:  Take the statues down

There are good people on both sides.

ICHY is wrong.  So are you.

First, explain why white supremacists would support retaining statues of the confederacy if not for their association with slavery (the embodiment of white supremacy.)

Second, the white supremacists were not chanting keep the statues, they were chanting "Jews (or you) will not replace us", along with "blood and soil", a Nazi phrase that equates to white nationalism.

Again, the statues were moot regarding the message.  They simply provided a symbol for white nationalists to rally around.

Trump didn't bother to distinguish between people who wanted to retain the statues (for what reason?) or the white supremacists and I submit there's really no difference.

Likewise, your characterization of these self-identified white nationalists has merely advocated for retention of confederate statures is disingenuous to the max. 

It's shameful for you to apologize for white supremacists.

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

A real stretch is taking a national issue regarding whether to tear down statues to erase their history and specifying a few lunatics at a protest as representative of their entire group and the issue. He clearly was talking issues and you are talking perps. You can see that. When will you be able to discuss an issue without being disengenous?

Ah, the "few bad actors" argument. :rolleyes:

Just like Jan. 6 was a mere demonstration in which a "few bad actors" took too far.  Never mind there were hundreds of them on video to see.  Never mind that Trump did nothing to discourage those "few bad actors" nor even acknowledged the white nationalists in Charlottesville by specifically excepting them from his "good people" characterization.

The "few bad actors" doesn't cut it with anyone with eyes, ears and an independent mind.

No surprising you swallow this revisionist BS like the true cultist you are.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

First, explain why white supremacists would support retaining statues of the confederacy if not for their association with slavery (the embodiment of white supremacy.)

Second, the white supremacists were not chanting keep the statues, they were chanting "Jews (or you) will not replace us", along with "blood and soil", a Nazi phrase that equates to white nationalism.

Again, the statues were moot.  They provided a symbol for white nationalists to rally around.

Trump didn't bother to distinguish between people who wanted to retain the statues (for what reason?) or the white supremacists and I submit there's really no difference.

Likewise, your characterization of these self-identified white nationalists has merely advocated for retention of confederate statures is disingenuous to the max. 

It's shameful for you to apologize for white supremacists.

You can believe whatever you want to about Trump, and you will, and nobody will care. Your belief about all things Trump is driven by unnatural hatred. If you believe all that garbage you just said that is your choice and your right. But it is not what Trump said. What YOU think he meant and what he SAID are two totally different things. But you try to present them as undeniable fact and anyone who doesn’t agree is a nazi fascist evil white supremacist who hates blacks Jews Asians gays trannies Mexicans Africans Hispanics gooks spics wops and democrats. Well at least you could be partially correct there.   

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You can believe whatever you want to about Trump,

Likewise.

That's exactly why you are a MAGA cultist and I am a rational, independent thinker. Your irrational and I'm not.

(And that's before we even address values, which informs both our conclusions.)

Edited by homersapien
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt Trump want to ship off the homeless and LGBTQ community to special camps?

Don't recall that. 

But his administration did propose regulations that would ".....create insurmountable barriers to the vast majority of asylum claims, including by gutting the definition of refugee to the point where lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender asylum seekers will be effectively excluded."

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/07/14/trump-wants-gut-asylum-claims-lgbtq-people-will-die

Edited by homersapien